Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HE is My Refuge!!!



Do you ever get caught off guard when trouble comes???



Does it seem like at times that trouble comes out of the blue-out of no where???



Most of us, as saints, realize that trouble comes from the devil, but sometimes trouble comes upon us unexpectedly or catches us off guard!!!  



When this happens, I have to remind myself that the Lord doesn’t want me to be upset, worried or shaken!!!  I am to faint NOT nor be dismayed!!! 



GOD IS MY STRENGTH and HE WILL HELP ME MAKE IT THROUGH whatever trouble comes my way!!!


Psalm 37:39-40 (KJV)

39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: HE is their strength in the time of trouble.

40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: HE shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in HIM.




GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE IS MY REFUGE!!!


Psalm 46:1 (KJV) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

You know, that means that GOD is NOT a long ways off and HE isn’t too busy to come help me!!!  HE IS RIGHT THERE WHEN I NEED HIM!!!



Proverbs 18:10 (NKJV) The name of the Lord is a strong tower;
The righteous run to it and are safe.




Just as Psalms 37 says, The Lord is our salvation; HE is the salvation of the righteous!!!  HE is my strength in the time of trouble. 



Because I trust in HIM, I cry out to HIM when trouble comes my way!!!  And HE will help me and save me!!!  HE IS MY DELIVERER!!!!


1 Chronicles 5:18-20 (NKJV)

18 The sons of Reuben, the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh had forty-four thousand seven hundred and sixty valiant men, men able to bear shield and sword, to shoot with the bow, and skillful in war, who went to war.

19 They made war with the Hagrites, Jetur, Naphish, and Nodab.

20 And they were helped against them, and the Hagrites were delivered into their hand, and all who were with them, for they cried out to God in the battle. He heeded their prayer, because they put their trust in Him.



When God hears my cry, HE PREPARES FOR WAR!!!  HE comes to deliver and save me from wicked people!!!  Because I am HIS CHILD, HE WILL PROTECT ME!!!  


Isaiah 31:4-5 (CEV)

The Lord All-Powerful said to me,
“I will roar and attack like a fearless lion
not frightened by the shouts of shepherds trying to protect their sheep.
That’s how I will come down and fight on Mount Zion.

I, the Lord All-Powerful, will protect Jerusalem
like a mother bird circling over her nest.”



Do you know the Lord???  Do you trust HIM???


Psalm 9:9-10 (NCV)

The Lord defends those who suffer;
    he defends them in times of trouble.
10 Those who know the Lord trust him,
    because he will not leave those who come to him.



Do you know that ALL you have to do is cry out to HIM??? Seek HIM and HE WILL HELP YOU!!!!!   HE will deliver you; HE will save you!!!



Psalm 9:9-10 (NKJV)

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble.
10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.





 


No comments: