Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blessings That You Cannot Contain!!!



Psalm 37:23 (NKJV) The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.




As I looked at this scripture again, I could ONLY think how blessed I am that GOD ORDERS MY STEPS!!!  





For years, I have said that IF YOU PAY your tithes and offerings, GOD WILL POUR OUT A BLESSING THAT YOU CANNOT CONTAIN!!!

 

 

Malachi 3:10 (KJV) Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

 

 

So, today as I looked over my finances and paid the last of the bills, I felt like I had truly experienced one of those blessings!!!  I felt like I had been so blessed that I could NOT contain it.  I know that the work page that I use was almost full!!! 




But even as I write this, I can hear God saying,
YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!  

 

 

NOW, HOW BLESSED IS THAT!!!

 

 

I can remember when the bills ran ALL over my page instead of the money coming in!!! 





I look at things now and I realize that I am MORE BLESSED THAN EVER BEFORE and that IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!!!





When I face the uncertainty of what tomorrow is going to bring, The Lord always reminds me that HE HAS GOOD THINGS PLANNED FOR ME!!!  HE HAS GOOD THINGS PLANNED FOR MY FUTURE!!!





Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.





Jeremiah 29:11 (CEB) I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the Lord; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.






I am so blessed that I cannot help but think MY CUP RUNNETH OVER!!!




Psalm 23:5-6 (KJV)

 
5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! God never let's us down. I am blessed too, but needed to be reminded today.