Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GOD ORDERS MY STEPS!!!!



You know, I just realized that I never finished telling you how TRULY GOOD GOD IS TO ME!!!
  As I told you my harvest came in from one place and then another!!! 




After I went to the bank to make that first deposit, I got some more money!!!
  I finally got the money that I was supposed to have gotten in the 1st place!!  It was more than I expected!!!!  So, I started paying the bills.  And I paid ALL, but 2 bills!! 




This morning I got another check in the mail and it was more than I usually get!!!  Folks can say what they want, but they can’t tell me that GOD won’t provide for HIS CHILDREN!!!  You’ve come too late to tell me that!!!




In Psalm 37:25 (KJV) David said, “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor His seed begging bread.”





Do you know that God even fixes our mistakes?  When we go to GOD and tell HIM that we have messed up, when we tell him that we are sorry and that we need HIS HELP, HE IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL TO MAKE A WAY FOR US!!! 




When I decided to go to the Craft Fair this last weekend because I wanted to go, NOT because God was sending me, I knew I had made a mistake before I ever got there!!!
  But I had already given my word to another person and I couldn’t back out!!! 
 





Of course, if I had asked the Lord if that was what HE WANTED ME TO DO, and prayed about it, GOD would have showed me that going to the Craft Fair was NOT what was best for me on that day!!! 





And I would NOT have had to sit outside for several hours.
  I wouldn’t have gotten dusty and sun burnt!!!  I wouldn’t have been exhausted by the end of the day and so tired that I had to take a nap before I could go home!!!




Worst of ALL had I asked the Lord what I should do, I would NOT have thought that I should spend the money that I had just made on craft supplies, and a new umbrella!!  I would not have had to spend my money buying gas and ice!!!



It always pays to ask God first, because HE knows everything!!!




So, as I told a friend of mine, that was “A WANT TO” and I don’t plan to make any more plans without asking God first!!!
  






Do you know that God knows you better than you know yourself???
 






I know that GOD knows me!!!
  He knew that I really wanted to go to that Craft Fair, but HE also knew that because it was Easter weekend, there wouldn’t be much business!!!  He knew that the folks running it were going to be talked into having it that weekend and that Trades Days would also be that weekend!!!




But you know, GOD blessed me anyway!!!
  God always looks after me!!! 




Romans 8:28 (NKJV) And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

 



This is another scripture that I stand on!!!!
  And it is so very true!!!  God orders thing in a way that no one would believe unless they truly know God and HIS GOODNESS AND MERCY!!!





Last Wednesday, on the way to Mother’s house, I stopped in a little town called Windom, TX to mail some letters.
  I know a lot of the folks there in that small town.  My folks grew up there and my grandmother lived there for many years. 




I came out of the Post Office, and was walking to my truck when water seemed to explode from under the vehicle!!!  I couldn’t believe my eyes!!!  When I got over being shocked, I realized that I could have been at the Craft Fair when this ALL happened!!! 





And I knew that my friend Ronda would NOT have been able to fix my truck!!! I knew the Lord was watching over me because HE had made sure that I was NOT out on the road somewhere ALL ALONE or in a town full of folks that I didn’t know!!!




You see being so close to where my folks live, I knew that I could call my dad and he would come help me if he could!!!  And he did!!!  He brought his helper with him and they got the truck fixed!!!  It turns out that the bottom radiator hose had come off!!!





Now maybe you don’t think that is a blessing!!!  But I could have been out in the middle of no where.  I could have been stranded on the side of the road!!!  But instead, it happened in a town that I know very well. 





And I was even able to go to the house that my mother grew up in.  I was able to drive over there and park on a grassy area where the truck could be fixed!!!  The house was cool and clean, so ALL in ALL I consider myself totally blessed!!!    




On Saturday morning, I was able to get in my loaded-up truck and drive to the Craft Fair without any problems.  It was a good day!!!  I met some nice people and I got home safe and sound!!!  Now that wouldn’t have happened if God was NOT in control of my life!!!




Psalm 37:23 (NKJV) The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.




No comments: