Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What is MY SEED??


In my last post, I talked about how I began to seek God about getting out of debt!!!  Then I heard Kenneth Copeland preach a message on SOWING A SEED TO GET OUT OF DEBT!!! 




In that same message Kenneth Copeland said, “GOD WILL GIVE YOU A SEED TO SOW!!!”  Then he said, “Don’t Eat Your Seed!!!” 




I remember thinking, HOW DO I KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE SOWING AND HOW DO I MAKE SURE THAT I DON’T EAT MY SEED???





You know, I have already said this, but when ALL this began, I did not know what my seed was or how I was to know what to sow!!!
 




Don’t get me wrong, I knew that my seed was money.  I just didn’t know how much to sow and where to sow it!!!
  And I had no idea if I was eating my seed or NOT!!!  Every penny that I had was spoken for.  God was already paying each of my bills every month. 





I wonder how many folks are like me??
  How many people actually know what they should sow???  And how do they know what their seed is, so that they don’t eat it??? 




So, how did I know what my seed was???
  And how did I know what to sow????





Well, I prayed this prayer.  “God, I am asking you to give me seed to sow so that I can get out of debt!!!  And GOD, I need YOU to make sure that I know that the seed YOU give me is seed, because I don’t want it eat my seed!!!"  

 

 

 

And God did just that!!!  When I got an unexpected pay increase, I knew that that was MY SEED!!!  I knew that I could give that money, that increase in pay to God, and I would be blessed!!!  Further more, I knew that I would never miss that money because I wasn’t even used to having it!!!




And so, I THANKED GOD FOR MY SEED, and when I paid the bills, I made sure to SOW THAT SEED!!!  I even wrote down (next to that entry) that I was assigning that seed to get me out of debt!!! 





I AM STILL SOWING THAT SEED TODAY!!!! And MORE!!!  Because GOD HAS GIVEN ME MORE SEED TO SOW!!!




2 Corinthians 9:10-11 (CEB)


 10 The one who supplies seed for planting and bread for eating will supply and multiply your seed and will increase your crop, which is righteousness.

 11 You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous in every way. Such generosity produces thanksgiving to God through us.





And then as I told you, I heard John Hagee explain what your seed is!!!
 


John Hagee said, “WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO MEET YOUR NEED, THEN THAT IS YOUR SEED!!!” 





And I know that Rev. Hagee is right!!!
  When you can’t pay your bills, then give and know that God gives the increase!!! 



Philippians 4:15-16 (CEB)


 15 You Philippians know from the time of my first mission work in Macedonia how no church shared in supporting my ministry except you.

16 You sent contributions repeatedly to take care of my needs even while I was in Thessalonica.




When you sow your seed in faith and you give to support God’s people, God will bless you!!!  God will give you the money you need to pay your bills!!!




Philippians 4:19 (NKJV) And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments: