Monday, January 27, 2014

Words That Touch My Soul!!!






Whenever I open my Bible, I am looking for a WORD from the LORD!!!  A WORD that will touch my soul!!!


Do I mean every time I open my Bible? 


Yes!!  That is exactly what I mean.


And does it happen?


Yes!!  Yes, it does. 


God speaks to me every day!!! 


Sometimes HE speaks to me about my situation and sometimes HE speaks to me about things that I have seen!!!


Today, I picked up my Bible and this is what I read. 


Psalm 20:1 May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble.


What an awesome WORD from the Lord!!! 


To know that God knows what is going on in my life and what is going to happen.  HE knows what I am going through and what I am going to go through.  HE sees when blessing are coming and when trouble is coming!!!
 

I am so thankful to know that God watches over me. 


I know that I am blessed and I know that God hears my prayers. 


My Heavenly FATHER NOT ONLY HEARS ALL MY PRAYERS, but HE ANSWERS ALL MY PRAYERS.


It doesn’t matter how long or short my prayers are, HE HEARS THEM!!!


MY GOD LISTENS WHEN I SPEAK!!!


God doesn’t just answer long WORD-filled prayers, HE answers the short ones, too!!! 


GOD even answers the little one liners-the thoughts that I barely breathe-the prayers that are merely thoughts and whispers.  And yes, HE even answers the muttered prayers that I have uttered under my breath. 


HE sees and knows every thing-even the thoughts that I think when it is just HIM and me!!!


HE makes gloriously beautiful days full of sunshine, and sometimes rain.  Days full of blessings and days that it is great to be alive and kicking!!!


Unfortunately, there are times and days when trouble comes.  There are even some days that seem to be full of trouble. 


But I know that MY GOD is still in control!!!


My attitude makes ALL the DIFFERENCE in the WORLD!!! 


And so does yours!!! 


Our attitudes play such a huge part in how things affect us.  The way that we look at things makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!! 


The truth is that it is actually our view of GOD that makes all the difference and that frames our attitude!!! 


When we know that we matter in HIS eyes, then we have confidence in HIM. 


When we find that we can do ALL THINGS through Christ who is our strength, then we are NOT so easily overwhelmed by the events in life. 


Philippians 4:13 (NKJV) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


When we KNOW and BELIEVE that ALL THINGS WORK FOR OUR GOOD, life gets a lot easier.  And even when trouble comes, life doesn’t seem so bad. 


Romans 8:28 (NKJV) …all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.



For many years, in times of trouble, I would hear the Holy Ghost say, “all things work together for good.”  And in those times, I was comforted!!!  


I knew that God saw what was going on.  I knew that HE loved me and was concerned about me!!!


Psalm 16:1 (NKJV) Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.


And because I trusted in HIM, I knew that HE would bring me out of all the trouble!!!


It is especially important in times of trouble to have GOD’S PEACE WITHIN your soul.  To have peace and comfort within your heart, even though trouble is near, is to be able to withstand the wiles of the enemy.  


Psalm 18:48 (NKJV) He delivers me from my enemies…









No comments: