Monday, November 7, 2016

GOD LOVES ME NO MATTER WHAT!!!




As I sat here just a while ago, I was feeling all out of sorts.  But no matter what, I know that the one person that I can count on is GOD!!!   


I know that HE loves me no matter what!!!


You see, I have been going through a situation.  I feel almost silly saying it that way.  I guess I could just be honest and say that my mom has been sick.


I am well aware that there many others out there who are also going through.  Our situations may be very different, but we all need GOD’s HELP!!! 


And maybe, just maybe, I can provide a word of encouragement for someone today.


Even though my mom is out of the hospital and out of rehab, she still needs my help.  And I am so thankful to be able to help her.  So, right now, I am traveling almost every day to be with my mom in her home. 


Have you ever noticed that when the devil can’t beat us one way, he tries to come against us another way?


So here is what happened to me.


I went to church on Sunday and the Morning Service was wonderful.  After running some errands, I came in Sunday afternoon and I put my phone on the charger, just like I do all the time.  ONLY when I checked my phone, it hadn’t charged.  I tried 2 or 3 chargers and my phone just wouldn’t charge.       


So, here I am on the road traveling to my mom’s almost every day, except on Sundays and now my phone battery is almost dead because my phone doesn’t want to work correctly and charge. 


I must tell you that THE LORD blessed me to find 2 different batteries that each were almost 70 percent charged.  GLORY HALLELUIAH!!!!  GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME!!!


So, although I have made arrangements to take care of my phone issue, I now have to play the waiting game.  And hopefully, tomorrow, I will be able to get a new sim card and have my old phone turned on.


Anyway, for a few minutes earlier, I was feeling overwhelmed and out of sorts, and then I saw this in a memo on my old phone.


YOU ARE NOT LOST.  YOU ARE NOT IN TROUBLE.  YOU ARE IN THE MIXING BOWL OF LIFE AND GOD IS PREPARING YOU FOR WHAT IS TO COME.


Now isn’t that amazing!!!


GOD knew that I would need to read that.


HE had that memo just waiting on me to read it.  I didn’t even remember writing it, but HE KNEW!!!


I think that sometimes we forget that GOD sees and knows everything.   HE is just waiting for us to holler, “HELP, LORD!!!”


When we cry out to GOD, HE comes in and HE HELPS us.  And if we let HIM, HE will pick up the broken pieces of our lives and make something beautiful out of them!!!


Right after I read that note, I heard Meredith Andrews singing, “PIECES.”  I knew that GOD was talking to me through this song, so I wanted to share it with you.  If you click on the title of this post, you can watch the official music video.   


I hope the words of this song speak to you like they did to me!!!



"Pieces"

[Verse 1:]

It's a complex puzzle you call your life
It's an uphill climb, it's a constant fight
And it wears you down


Feeling like you're alone, like you don't belong
And you won't be loved if you don't measure up
And you wear your scars
Like they're who you are


[Chorus:]
Give Him your wounds, your bruised and broken pieces
All your questions, all your secrets
You don't have to hide who you are


You belong to Someone greater
Than all your past mistakes and failures
Rest in who He is
He knows how to make your pieces fit


[Verse 2:]
He's the light on the road when you're lost in the dark
And He won't run away if you show your heart
Wants you to believe it
You can taste that freedom


[Chorus:]
When you give Him your wounds, your bruised and broken pieces
All your questions, all your secrets
You don't have to hide who you are


You belong to Someone greater
Than all your past mistakes and failures
Rest in who He is
He knows how to make your pieces fit


[Bridge:]
You are completely known
You are completely loved
This is where you belong


[Chorus:]
Give Him your wounds, your bruised and broken pieces
All your questions, all your secrets
You don't have to hide who you are


You belong to Someone greater
Than all your past mistakes and failures
Rest in who He is
He knows how to make your pieces fit

No comments: