Thursday, March 21, 2013

Have You Ever Been Blessed By A Trash Truck???





Have you ever felt so blessed over something that might seem tiny and insignificant to anyone else???



Well, I was so blessed today!!!  God saw my need and HE blessed me!!!



I was sitting here trying to write a post for my blog and I had pretty much given up-to be truthful!!! I had said to THE Lord, I am sorry, but there just isn’t any anointing!!!



I had been trying to look up a scripture and these words came to me!!! 



“God meets my needs.” 


But that wasn’t the scripture I was looking for, so I closed my laptop and got up to go get cleaned up.  It was then that I heard the trash truck!!!!



I ran to get my trash thinking maybe I can catch them.  You see, I had missed them this morning!!!



I got to the curb with my trash just as they came sailing down the street.  The driver stopped and the guy jumped out.  I thanked them for stopping!!!  He grabbed my trash and proclaimed, “You are lucky today lady, because we are through for the day!!!”  I thanked him again as he threw my sack of trash in the back of the truck!!!  And off they went!!!  



I smiled because I know that I am not lucky.  I AM BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As I turned to go back in the house, it hit me!!!  God didn’t have to do that for me, but HE LOVES ME!!!  I AM SO BLESSED because my Father in Heaven is looking out after me!!!  And I began to cry because God had thought so much of me that he had those trash guys stop!!! 



I am so blessed to be HIS CHILD!!!   I realized that God had given me a scripture to write about a few minutes earlier and because it didn’t fit with my plans and what I was thinking, I had ignored HIM!!!



Phil. 4:19 (KJV) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


I needed a trash truck!!!  And God provided it!!!



Once again, I lean on the knowledge that my God is ever present, all seeing and all knowing!!!  AND HE ALWAYS MEETS MY NEEDS!!!


Do I need to tell you how stinky that trash would have been by Monday???  Do you really want to know that I had cleaned out the frig last night??? 



Maybe someone will read this who has never depended on God for anything!!!   Well, I am here to tell you that this isn’t the first time nor will it be the last time that God has met my need.  I depend on HIM!!!


And yes sometimes, I have different ideas in my head about what I am going to do today or what I need to get done, but HE is always there for me!!!



He is watches over me and guides me and leads me when I am NOT too hardheaded to listen to HIM!!!  And when I am hardheaded, HE FORGIVES ME and HE lets me know how much HE LOVES ME!!!



And if you will give HIM a chance, HE WILL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH HE LOVES YOU AND HOW MUCH HE WANTS YOU TO DEPEND ON HIM!!!

No comments: