Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Psalm unto GOD!!!



Many times I read the Psalms and I see how David cried out to GOD.  In other Psalms, I see how even David's mighty men cried out to GOD and knew that ONLY God could deliver them.


I know that God hears me when I cry out to HIM!!!!


I may NOT be as poetic as David or Asaph, but I too cry out to MY GOD!!!


I too cry out to THE LORD!!!
And I know that HE hears my cry!!!
I know that NOT one tear is wasted!!!


Here is my psalm unto THE LORD!!!



My Psalm

Lord, I need YOU!!!
Lord, I want YOU!!!
Lord, I must have YOU!!!
Lord, without YOU I cannot survive!!!

This world-this life-Oh God is too hard for me to endure without YOU!!!



I know, Oh Lord, MY GOD, that YOU hear my cry!!! 
I have FAITH in YOU and in YOU alone!!! 


For only YOU can help me!!! 
ONLY YOU can save me!!! 
ONLY YOU can deliver me!!!
ONLY YOU can ease my pain!!! 
ONLY YOU can help me!!!



YOU and YOU alone are my rock!!!!
YOU and YOU alone are my answer!!!
YOU and YOU alone are my HELP!!!!



On YOU, I lean.
On YOU, I depend.

In YOU, I trust.
In YOU, I have faith.



YOU are my peace.

YOU are my calm in the midst of the storm.


YOU are my righteousness.

YOU are my deliverer.

YOU are my strength.

YOU are my EVERYTHING!!!

No comments: