Tuesday, September 6, 2016

CASE CLOSED!!! ARGUMENT SETTLED!!!

  
ALL OF OUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN!!!


GOD sent HIS ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON to die on the cross for me!!!  And for you!!!  And for every person on the face of this ole earth!!!


JESUS died for those that have gone on, those that are here on this earth now, and for those that are yet to come!!! 


John 3:15-19

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.




Over the years, there has been a debate about what sins (past, present or future) JESUS FORGAVE!!! 


And I now know the answer!!! 


The answer is that JESUS FORGAVE ALL OUR SINS - EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!





You see, I know people who preach that our future sins are NOT forgiven!!!  They have scriptures to back them up!!!  For a long while I agreed with them, and I even told folks this!!! 


So, I fought those Southern Baptist (that’s where I got saved) and any other folks that believed ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED!!!!  I fought them tooth and toenail over this issue!!!  (Truthfully, we ONLY discussed THE WORD, but I knew they were so wrong, and I thought they were deceived!!!) 


Then GOD showed me in HIS WORD, where HE had saved us all – ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!  And I had to change sides!!! 


But still folks had their scriptures and I had mine!!!  And although we would agree on most things, still there was a rift!!!


Then on Sunday as my cousin and I chatted about GOD’S WORD at the family reunion, my cousin said something that caused all the bells to go off in my head!!!  It was so simple!!!  I was amazed!!!  I just never had thought of it this way!!!


THE LORD used my cousin, Mickey, who is also an anointed preacher, teacher and man of GOD, to settle the issue with words that cannot be refuted!!!  You can’t argue with what he told me because no matter what way you look at it, it is true!!!  He put all of this into perspective for me and I hope in sharing this with you, I can help you out the same as he helped me!!!      


He said that when JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS, he wasn’t even born yet, so when JESUS forgave his sins, THEY WERE ALL FUTURE SINS!!!  EVERY SIN that my cousin would ever commit was a future sin and CHRIST FORGAVE THEM ALL!!! 


You know, I was so in awe!!! 


Folks have been debating this issue for years, and years, trying to prove who was right and who was wrong!!! 


And here was the answer!!! 





When JESUS DIED on the cross, NONE OF US WERE EVEN BORN, so when JESUS forgave OUR SINS, they were ALL FUTURE SINS!!! 


EVERY SIN that any one of us has ever committed happened AFTER CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS for us at Calvary!!!  EVERY useless, horrible, perverted thing that any of us has ever done, WAS PAID FOR THAT DAY -- THE DAY THAT CHRIST DIED FOR US!!! 


That day that HE HUNG ON THE CROSS AND GAVE HIS LIFE FOR US, was the day that EVERY SIN WE WOULD EVER COMMIT WAS FORGIVEN!!! 


CHRIST PAID THE PRICE AND HE FORGAVE THEM ALL!!! 




***CASE CLOSED!!!  NO MORE DEBATE!!!  ARGUMENT SETTLED ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!***   

No comments: