Thursday, September 1, 2016

JESUS IS WILLING!!!

     
Did you know that GOD, HIMSELF, anointed Jesus with HIS HOLY GHOST and power?


Acts 10:38 (KJV) …God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.


Jesus NOT ONLY preached the gospel, but HE healed the sick!!! 



Matt. 9:35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.


Matthew 14:14 (NKJV) …He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.


Did you know that JESUS HEALED EVERYONE THAT CAME TO HIM? 


Matt. 8:16-17 (NKJV)

16 When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick,

17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:

“He Himself took our infirmities
And bore our sicknesses.”


Matthew 15:30-31 (NKJV)

30 Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus’ feet, and He healed them.

31 So the multitude marveled when they saw the mute speaking, the maimed made whole, the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they glorified the God of Israel.


JESUS WANTS TO HEAL US, today, just like HE healed ALL those so long ago!!!  When the Centurion came to Jesus and told HIM that his servant was very ill, Jesus said, I WILL COME HEAL HIM!!! 

 

Matt. 8:5-7 (NKJV)

Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him,

saying, “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented.”

And Jesus said to him, “I will come and heal him.”


Jesus said that the Centurion’s had GREAT FAITH!  And because of this man’s great faith, Jesus spoke and the man’s servant was healed!!!!   


Matt. 8:8-10, 13 (NKJV)


The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.

For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.

10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!


13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour.


JESUS healed Peter’s mother-in-law with just the touch of HIS hand!!!


Matt. 8:14-15

14 Now when Jesus had come into Peter’s house, He saw his wife’s mother lying sick with a fever.

15 So He touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she arose and served them.



JESUS HEALED a woman who had been sick for many years and had spent ALL her money on doctors.


Mark 5:27-34 (CEB)

27 Because she had heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his clothes.

28 She was thinking, If I can just touch his clothes, I’ll be healed.

29 Her bleeding stopped immediately, and she sensed in her body that her illness had been healed.

30 At that very moment, Jesus recognized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and said, “Who touched my clothes?”

31 His disciples said to him, “Don’t you see the crowd pressing against you? Yet you ask, ‘Who touched me?’”

32 But Jesus looked around carefully to see who had done it.

33 The woman, full of fear and trembling, came forward. Knowing what had happened to her, she fell down in front of Jesus and told him the whole truth.

34 He responded, “Daughter, your faith has healed you; go in peace, healed from your disease.”


JESUS even raised Lazarus from the dead!!!


John 11:1-5, 20-27, and 39-44 (KJV)

1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.

(It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)

Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick. 

When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.


20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.

21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.


39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.

40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.


JESUS wants us to be made well; HE wants us to be made whole!!!  HE is willing that ALL BE HEALED!!! 


JESUS proved this when the leper came to HIM!!!  The leper said to Jesus, YOU CAN HEAL ME, IF YOU ARE  WILLING!!!  Jesus said, I AM WILLING!!!  BE HEALED!!!  


Matt. 8:2-3 (NKJV)

And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” 

Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.




No comments: