Wednesday, August 31, 2016

HEALING CONFESSIONS


When we know that the enemy has come to attack us, we must start OUR HEALING CONFESSIONS!!!


ONLY with the HELP of THE HOLY SPIRIT
can we ward off the enemy's advances!!!  The ONLY way that we can keep our victory is by heading off that ole skunk at the pass!!! 



John 16:13 (NKJV) However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.


But how do we head the enemy off at the pass? 


We stand on THE WORD OF GOD and WE CONFESS HEALING SCRIPTURES over ourselves!!!  WE REFUSE to take down or give in when the enemy attacks our bodies!!!


Here is the best way to stay healed all the time!!!


Every morning when you get up, confess your healing scriptures and plead the blood of THE LAMB over your body!!!


Any time a symptom tries to attack your body, confess THE WORD!!!  Confess your HEALING!!!


Listen carefully to the HOLY SPIRIT!!! 
The minute the HOLY GHOST shows us that the enemy is trying to make us sick, we have to CONFESS OUR HEALING!!!  By CONFESSING OUR HEALING, we are kicking that ole skunk in the seat of the pants every time we get the chance!!!


Hey, that means that I have to confess my HEALING all the time!!!  Yep, it sure does!!!


Don’t you want to be HEALED ALL THE TIME?


I know that I want to be HEALED ALL THE TIME – EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY!!!


I have my favorites like anyone else does!!!  And I have to confess them ALL THE TIME, so that I can walk in DIVINE HEALTH!!! 



Look, here’s the deal!!!  Everyone has their favorite scriptures, and that is just fine!!!  So, you pick out your favorite scriptures and you stand on them!!!  And you confess them over your body ALL THE TIME!!! 


Below I am posting a list of HEALING scriptures!!!  I am sure that I have missed some!!!  I found these online several years ago, because a friend of mine needed them!!!  You can do the same thing.


The best thing that you can do for yourself, besides picking out some HEALING SCRIPTURES to confess and stand on, is to look up HEAL, HEALED, HEALING, AND HEALTH!!!  And study THE WORD for yourself!!!  That way you know what it says!!!



                               *******

                       HEALING SCRIPTURES


Isaiah 53:4-5 (NKJV)

Surely He has borne our griefs, And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.


1 Peter 2:24 (NKJV) who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.


Mark 11:22-24 (NKJV)

22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God.

23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.


Exodus 15:26 (NKJV) …For I am the Lord who heals you.


John 16:23-24 (NKJV)

23 And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.

24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.


Matt. 18:18-19 (NKJV)

18 Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.


John 14:13-14 (NKJV)

13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.


Matt. 8:16-17 (NKJV)

16 When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick,

17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:

“He Himself took our infirmities
And bore our sicknesses.”


Matt. 12:15
(NKJV) …when Jesus knew it, He withdrew from there. And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all.


Isaiah 57:19 (NKJV)Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,” Says the Lord, “And I will heal him.”


Luke 6:17-19 (NKJV)

17 And He came down with them and stood on a level place with a crowd of His disciples and a great multitude of people from all Judea and Jerusalem, and from the seacoast of Tyre and Sidon, who came to hear Him and be healed of their diseases,

18 as well as those who were tormented with unclean spirits. And they were healed.

19 And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed them all.


3 John:2 (NKJV) Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.


Matt. 14:14 (KJV) …Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.


Jeremiah 29:11 (CEB) I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the Lord; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.


Matt. 4:23 (KJV) And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.


Matthew 10:1 (KJV) And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Matt. 10:8 (KJV) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give.


Acts 10:38 (KJV) How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.


1 John 5:14-15 (NKJV)

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.


Jeremiah 17:14 (AMP)

Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed;
Save me and I will be saved,
For You are my praise.


Psalms 107:19-20 (NKJV)

19 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, And He saved them out of their distresses.

20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.


Isaiah 58:8 (NIV) Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.


Exodus 23:25 (AMPC) You shall serve the Lord your God; He shall bless your bread and water, and I will take sickness from your midst.


Jeremiah 30:17 (NKJV)  ‘For I will restore health to you, And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD…


James 5:14-16 (NKJV)

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

16 
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.


Jeremiah 33:6 (NKJV) Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.


Deut. 30:19-20 (NKJV)

19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

20 that you may love the Lord your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days...


Psalms 118:17 (NKJV) I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD.


Malachi 4:2 (NKJV) But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.


Mark 16:17-18
(KJV)

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


John 15:7 (NKJV) If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.


Proverbs 4:20-23 (NKJV)

20 My son, give attention to my words;
Incline your ear to my sayings.

21 Do not let them depart from your eyes;
Keep them in the midst of your heart;

22 For they are life to those who find them,
And health to all their flesh.

23 Keep your heart with all diligence,
For out of it spring the issues of life.





No comments: