Saturday, August 27, 2016

DON’T SHOOSH MY HOLY GHOST!!!

   
John foretold of the coming of the Christ.  He said that there was ONE coming who would baptize with the HOLY GHOST and fire!!! 


Matthew 3:11 (NKJV) I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.


When JESUS was getting ready to go to the FATHER after HIS death on the cross, HE told HIS disciples that before they could go out to minister the gospel, they were to wait for THE PROMISE that HIS FATHER was sending them!!!  They were to wait until they were endued with power from on high!!! 


Luke 24:49 (NKJV) Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high.


Acts 2:32-33 (AMP)

32 God raised this Jesus [bodily from the dead], and of that [fact] we are all witnesses.

33 Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured out this [blessing] which you both see and hear.


In the Book of Acts, Paul being himself filled with the same SPIRIT of PROMISE which is the HOLY GHOST laid his hands on new believers and they received the baptism of the HOLY GHOST!!!


Acts 19:1-6 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.


And it is the same for us!!!  When we accept Christ as our Savior, and THE LORD of our life, we need to receive the HOLY GHOST!!!  Or as some folks say, Be baptized with the HOLY SPIRIT!!!       


ALL of the new believers in the Bible received the same HOLY GHOST when GOD laid hands on them!!!  None of them were given more of the HOLY GHOST or less of HIM than any one else!!!


When you and I were baptized with the HOLY GHOST, we both received the exact same SPIRIT!!!  Neither of us got more of THE HOLY GHOST, than the other one did!!!


It’s NOT like when Johnny and Suzie argue and one says my Daddy is bigger than your daddy or my daddy can beat up your daddy!!! 


NO!!!  No matter what day or what year you received the HOLY GHOST, you got exactly the same HOLY GHOST that I got!!!  You and I have been given the same HOLY GHOST that the Apostle Paul received!!!  We have received the same HOLY GHOST that Kenneth Copeland or any other famous preacher has been given!!!    


WE ALL BEEN GIVEN THE SAME HOLY GHOST!!!  The HOLY GHOST, HE IS GOD, and just as THE LORD GOD does NOT change; HE, THE HOLY GHOST does NOT change!!! 


Malachi 3:6 (KJV) For I am the Lord, I change not…


It does NOT matter who you are or where you live, GOD is NO respecter of persons and HIS HOLY SPIRIT is the same in this day as it was in that day!!!
 

Romans 2:11 (KJV) For there is no respect of persons with God.


Romans 2:11 (AMP) For God shows no partiality [no arbitrary favoritism; with Him one person is not more important than another].


Either you got baptized with the HOLY SPIRIT or you didn’t!!!  You either have the HOLY SPIRIT or you don’t!!!   


When I ask you or someone else to pray with me, and we agree together, we have power according to THE WORD of GOD!!!  We can watch GOD move for us in whatever situation we are praying about.  


Matthew 18:18-19 (KJV)

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.


If I come to you and ask you to agree with me in prayer, our SPIRITS have to come into agreement!!!  And because you have the same HOLY GHOST that I have, if we agree on what to pray then OUR SPIRITS will agree!!!


When you and I have the same self Spirit, THE HOLY SPIRIT, within us and we begin to pray, we have power and our prayers have power!!!  And because we pray in THE SPIRIT, and because we agree together, we can watch GOD answer our prayers!!!


But if our SPIRITS do NOT agree, then something is wrong!!! 


If I come to you to get you to agree with me, and we begin to pray and you tell me that I am NOT supposed to pray with you, then something is wrong!!! 


I have the same HOLY GHOST that you have!!!  So, if you try to SHOOSH MY HOLY GHOST, if you try to silence MY HOLY SPIRIT, THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG!!! 


You have the same SPIRIT that I have!!!  So, if we are supposed to be praying together, and I try to SHOOSH or SILENCE YOUR HOLY GHOST, and tell you NOT to pray with me, then I am wrong because our SPIRITS must come in agreement!!! 

 
GOD told me that no one should try to SHOOSH MY HOLY GHOST!!!  No one should be trying to SILENCE MY HOLY SPIRIT!!!  OR YOURS!!!  When they do this, they are QUENCHING THE HOLY GHOST!!!    


GOD tells us in HIS WORD, that we are NOT to quench the HOLY SPIRIT!!!  HE also tells us that folks have to line up with THE WORD!!! 


1 Thessalonians 5:19 (AMPC) Do not quench (suppress or subdue) the [Holy] Spirit


When someone SHOOSHES YOUR HOLY GHOST, SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!  That’s NOT GOD!!!  GOD, THE FATHER, doesn’t tell GOD, THE HOLY GHOST to be quiet!!!  If someone does that to you, then PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT allow them to pray for you!!! 


You know, this happened to me recently!!!  I went up to a visiting minister and asked for prayer.  My mistake!!!  At first things seemed fine, but then this person SHOOSHED MY HOLY SPIRIT!!!  Things went down hill very quickly from that point on!!! 


FATHER GOD told me that from now on, if I am asking for prayer, and the person who is supposed to be agreeing with me, SHOOSHES me and tells me NOT to pray in THE SPIRIT, I am supposed to politely interrupt that person!!!  I am supposed to stop that person, and tell him or her, that I no longer need them to pray for me!!!  I am then to say, THANKS ANYWAY, and while I intend NO DISRESPECT, I am going to my seat!!! 


GOD also told me that I should NOT be asking every visiting minister to lay their hands on me!!!  To be truthful, none of us should!!!


Folks, you just can’t trust everyone!!! 


The WORD tells us that there are many false prophets and we are to be careful!!!  We are supposed to know those who work in our church!!! 
We are supposed to know who we can trust who we cannot trust!!!  We are supposed to know who is upright and faithful to GOD and who isn’t, at least in our own church!!!
 

1 Thessalonians 5:11-12 (KJV)

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you


If you need prayer go to that friend that you know you can trust!!!  Or go to your pastor!!!  Or even better yet, go to GOD!!!  HE will answer your prayers!!!

No comments: