Sunday, August 7, 2016

Don’t Tell Me That You Don’t Have Any Faith!!!




Every time you go out to mow your lawn and pull the cord to start your mower, you have faith that your mower will start.


Every Monday morning when you go outside and get into your car, you turn the key, and you expect your car to start!!!  That’s faith!!!


Every time you sit down in your favorite chair, you have faith that it will hold you and you won’t fall onto the floor!!!


You walk in faith every day of your life!!! 


Everyone does!!!


You may NOT understand that you are speaking words of FAITH, but you are!!! 


Whether you speak words that are good or evil, you are speaking in FAITH!!!


What are you speaking over your situations???


Are you speaking good things in FAITH?  Or are you speaking evil things in FAITH??? 


What’s the difference? 


The difference is in the words that you speak!!!


Are you saying things that don’t line up with THE WORD of GOD???


Are you saying negative things?  Are you speaking words that don’t bring about good in your life? 


Here are a few examples of the evil things that I hear people say.


My car is always breaking down on me!!!  I always have more money than month!!!  I am always broke!!!  Everything I have is always tearing up on me!!!  If it’s NOT one thing, then it’s another!!!  I am sick all the time!!!  That may work for you, but it won’t work for me!!!  GOD doesn’t answer my prayers!!!


Those things are ALL contrary to THE WORD of GOD!!! 


When you speak things like that, even if you don’t understand what you are doing, you are speaking evil because you are speaking bad things over your life!!! 


If you constantly say things like that, you will see them come to pass!!  Because you actually believe what you are saying, your words are causing bad things to happen to you!!!  You are actually cursing yourself with your own words!!!


It is very important for our words to line up with GOD’s WORD!!!  When our words line up with what THE BIBLE says, then we are in agreement with GOD!!!    


GOD tells us in HIS WORD, that we can have whatsoever we say!!!  


Matthew 21:21 (KJV) Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.


You have to know and believe that you receive those things which you say in FAITH!!!  You have to believe that those things you say will come to pass!!!  And if you doubt NOT, you can watch them come to pass!!!


Mark 11:22-23 (CEV)

22 Jesus told his disciples:  Have faith in God!

23 If you have faith in God and don’t doubt, you can tell this mountain to get up and jump into the sea, and it will.


GOD tells us in HIS WORD that HE WILL PROVIDE FOR US!!!  GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL OUR NEED!!!  That means that HE will provide money to pay your bills, transportation to get you where you need to go, and healing so that you can live free from sickness and disease!!! 


Philippians 4:19 (NKJV) …my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Matthew 14:14 (KJV) And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.


Matt. 12:15 (KJV) …
great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all.


For those who don’t know it, let me tell you that GOD is no respecter of persons!!!  And HE doesn’t play favorites!!!  What HE will do for one person, HE WILL DO FOR ANOTHER!!!


Romans 2:11 (KJV) For there is no respect of persons with God.


Romans 2:11 (NKJV) For there is no partiality with God.




Romans 2:11 (CEV) God doesn’t have any favorites!


It’s time to start proclaiming GOOD THINGS in your life!!!  It’s time to say things that LINE UP WITH GOD’S WORD!!!  You have to know and believe that when you say GOOD THINGS over your life, those GOOD THINGS will come to pass!!! 


One day, earlier this summer, I had started to mow the lawn.  The grass was very tall from all the rain and I really needed to get it mowed that day. When I was a little over halfway through mowing the lawn, my lawn mower got hot and it died.  Unfortunately, you can’t mow with an overheated, stalled lawnmower!!!    


I knew what had happened because it had happened before.  I knew that the mower was hot, and I knew that it would have to cool down for quite some time before I could restart it!!!  So, while I was trying to figure out what I was going to do, I ran inside for a minute. 


When I came back outside, The LORD reminded me that a couple of years ago, a friend of mine and I had stood in faith and agreed that my mower would start.  I had already tried to get it to start that year and it just wouldn’t cooperate!!! 


So, we prayed over that mower and we commanded it to start in the name of Jesus, and on the 7th try, it started up and I was able to mow the lawn!!!


After GOD reminded me about how we had commanded the lawn mower to start before, HE said to me, why don’t you command that mower to cool down in the name of Jesus? 


Well, that was something I certainly hadn’t thought of, but I knew if GOD said I could do it, then I could do it and it would work!!! 


Would you like to know what happened next? 


Well, I did just as the LORD told me to do and I told that mower to cool down in the name of JESUS!!!  And it did!!! 


After I commanded it to cool down in the name of Jesus, I walked right over to that mower and I pulled the cord, and it started right up!!!  Then I finished mowing my lawn!!!


You know, I thank the LORD, for showing me what to do!!!  And I can’t tell you how wonderful it felt to take authority over that mower and tell it to cool down in the name of Jesus!!! 


I know that it cooled down and started back up, because I spoke words of FAITH and I believed that what I said would happen. 


You know, I have had to command a lot of things around here to work in the name of JESUS!!! 


Several years ago, I had to command the hot water heater to have hot water, so that I could shower and go on to work!!!  You see, I had gotten up late and there was no hot water!!!  I didn’t have time to wait on the water to heat up!!  I needed hot water right then and there!!! 
 

That might NOT sound like a miracle to anyone else, but my husband had installed a timer on our hot water heater, and if the timer didn’t come on, there was no hot water!!!  When there wasn’t any hot water, you could push in the button and turn it on, and in 20 minutes, you would have hot water!!! 


Well, I didn’t have an extra 20 minutes that morning!!!


We’d had a power outage sometime that night, and the next morning the timer didn’t turn the hot water heater on, so there was no hot water!!!  I had gotten up late and I had about 20 minutes to shower, get dressed, and walk out the door.  So, I didn’t have time to wait!!! 


THE LORD told me to command that hot water heater to have hot water, and that’s what I did!!!  Then I turned the water on and took a quick shower!!! 


Maybe you don’t believe me!!!  But it doesn’t matter!!!  I know that when I speak words of FAITH, things happen!!! 


So, REMEMBER!!!  Speak WORDS OF FAITH!!!  Speak GOOD WORDS, and NOT evil words!!!  Speak in FAITH and watch your words come to pass!!! 



No comments: