Monday, August 29, 2016

JESUS DIED FOR OUR HEALING!!!

  
I AM HEALED!!!  ARE YOU?


GOD’S WORD SAYS THAT WE ARE HEALED!!!


Isaiah 53:4-5 (NKJV)

Surely He has borne our griefs, And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.



Oh, really!!!  You don’t think that this scripture is referring to you!!!  Well, I have a scripture that IS for you!!!   


THE WORD also says that YOU WERE HEALED!!!


1 Peter 2:24 (NKJV) "who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed."  


When GOD sent HIS ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS, to die on the cross, HE HAD EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US ON HIS MIND!!!  JESUS died for our HEALING!!! 


EVERY PERSON on the face of this earth has the right to be healed!!! 


Isaiah 57:19 - “Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,” Says the LORD, “And I will heal him.”


NOT maybe, NOT and, NOT if, and NOT but!!!


So, let’s do an attitude check!!!


What do you believe?


Are you HEALED or are you SICK????  You decide!!!


Is your nose running?  Are you in pain??? 


Does that make a difference or are you healed, anyway???


I ask you this, because I want to know what you believe!!! 


Do you believe that you are healed?  Do you stand on THE WORD of GOD for your healing?  Do you walk around saying and knowing that you are healed???      


Exodus 23:25 (NCV) If you worship the Lord your God, I will bless your bread and your water. I will take away sickness from you.


Or do you decide that you are sick the moment you sneeze or the moment you feel a tickle in your throat? 


If you sneeze, are you trying to catch a cold?  And why in the world would you be running after a cold trying to catch it?   
 

Let’s tell the truth!!!  WE’VE BEEN TAUGHT TO BE SICK!!! 


If we don’t feel quite right, we say, I feel sick!!!  And if we have a fever, we say, I’m running a fever, I must be sick!!!  When any one sneezes or coughs, someone says, you must be getting sick!!!  Or you must have a cold.  And THE LORD ONLY knows that you better NOT have a tickle in your throat, because we ALL know what that means!!!


We have ALL been taught that if you have pain, then something is wrong in your body, because you wouldn’t hurt otherwise!!!  We’ve ALL been taught that if we are in pain, we better get some medicine or make an appointment with the doctor!!!   


WELL, ISN’T THAT WHAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HAS BEEN TAUGHT???


Somewhere down the line, (way back in time) man swallowed a lie from the devil!!!  That lie was that we have to be sick!!!  And if we are in pain, there must be something wrong!!!  


So, if we feel bad or we hurt somewhere, then we couldn’t possibly be healed!!!  And man has been getting sick ever since!!!


Folks, it isn’t just time to get HEALED, IT IS TIME TO BE HEALED!!! 


We have to trust GOD and know that HE WANTS TO HEAL US!!!  HE says so in HIS WORD!!!  Just as HE told the children of Israel long ago, HE IS THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.     


Exodus 15:26 (NKJV) …For I am the Lord who heals you.


And even though THE LORD said this to Israel back then, it is still good for us today!  For HE tells us that HE IS THE LORD AND HE CHANGES NOT!!!  HE says, I am the same yesterday, today and forever. 


Malachi 3:6 (CEB) I am the Lord, and I do not change…


Hebrews 13:8 (KJV) Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.


GOD WANTS US TO BE HEALED!!!  HE WANTS US TO BE MADE WELL!!!  HE WANTS US TO BE MADE WHOLE!!! 

 
If GOD didn’t want us to be healed, then THE LORD JESUS CHRIST would NOT have healed ALL that came to HIM when HE was on this earth.


Acts 10:38 (KJV) …God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.


Matt. 4:23 (KJV) And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.


Matt. 8:2-3 (NKJV)

And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” 

Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.


Matt. 14:14 (NKJV) And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.


Folks, these people didn’t have THE WORD of GOD, but they came to JESUS IN FAITH because they had heard that HE HEALED THE SICK!!!  When we read THE WORD, we know that HE WANTS TO HEAL US!!!
  

THEREFORE, IT IS TIME TO STOP GETTING SICK!!!  IT IS TIME TO WALK AND STAND ON GOD’S WORD THAT SAYS WE ARE HEALED!!! 


Matt. 8:16-17 (NKJV)

16 When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick,

17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:

“He Himself took our infirmities
  And bore our sicknesses.”



IT IS TIME TO PROCLAIM OUR HEALING!!!  And that means that we have to confidently and consistently CONFESS OUR HEALING!!! 


Mark 11:22-23 (NKJV)

22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God.

23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.


We have to understand that every time we hurt or we have a symptom of sickness, it is time to CONFESS OUR HEALING!!! 


Mark 11:23-24 (ESV)

23 …and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.



John 14:13-14 (NKJV)

13 "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."


But my throat itches or it tickles!!! 


The enemy is attacking your body.  He is trying to make you think and believe that you are sick!!!  He wants you to confess sickness, so he can make you sick!!!  Instead, you have to proclaim YOUR HEALING!!!


You have to say, I AM HEALED!!! 


When the enemy attacks my body like that, I say, I refuse to give in to that tickle or that itch!!!  I refuse to be sick!!!  I AM HEALED!!!    


Therefore, I say to that tickle or that itch, NO! NO! I AM HEALED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!  Tickle or itch, you have no right in my body!!!  Tickle, I will NOT accept you in my throat!!!  You stop in the name of JESUS!!!  I AM HEALED!!!


And I say to my throat, Throat, you are HEALED in the name of JESUS!!!  Throat, you line up with the WORD OF GOD THAT SAYS YOU ARE HEALED!!!  I am HEALED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!


But my nose is running!!! 


Well then, wipe it and say, I AM HEALED!!!  Tell your nose that it has to line up with THE WORD OF GOD which says, YOU ARE HEALED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!! 


No matter what happens in my body or to my body, and no matter how the enemy attacks me, I AM HEALED!!! I stand on Mark 11:23-24 which say that I have what I say and that whatever I ask in prayer will be done!!!  I have to STAND ON THE WORD!!! 


Mark 11:22-24 (KJV)

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


GOD gave us FREE WILL!!!  Therefore, we have a right to choose whether we shall live or whether we shall die.  And we have the right to decide to BE HEALED or to BE SICK!!!   


But me, I CHOOSE TO LIVE!!!  And I CHOOSE TO BE HEALED!!!


Deut. 30:19-20 (NKJV)

19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

20 that you may love the Lord your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days...


If you really want to, you can choose to die!!!  But you can also CHOOSE TO LIVE!!!  You can choose to be sick, or you can choose to be HEALED!!!


But why would anyone want to be sick instead of being well?  Why would anyone want to suffer and be in pain when they can be healed?


It takes some time!!!  You have to train your body to be healed, but after a while, it will help you to fight off sickness and disease.


You have to think of it this way!  It took years and years for your body to learn to be sick, so it takes time and training to learn to be healed!!!  It takes THE WORD of GOD to help you get healed and help you stay healed!!!  You have to train your mind and your body with GOD’S WORD!!!


It takes the WORD of GOD to ward off symptoms of sickness and disease!!!  And it takes a made-up mind!!!  You can’t give up or give in to sickness and disease!!! 


You have to remember that HEALING ALWAYS COMES!!! 


GOD’S WORD does NOT return unto HIM VOID!!!  GOD’S WORD always accomplishes whatever HE assigns it to do!   


Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV)

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.


So, speak THE WORD and WATCH IT COME TO PASS!!!  Say, I AM HEALED and WALK IN HEALING!!! 


BE HEALED!!!  BE MADE WELL!!!  BE MADE WHOLE!!!


No comments: