Thursday, March 13, 2014

Don’t Blame GOD!!!


I was speaking with a friend this morning and she was telling me how she gets mad when folks blame God for their problems. 


It is funny how folks act like GOD doesn’t even exist until they start having problems!!!  And then they think they have the right to blame HIM. 


As you can tell, I totally agree with my friend and yes, it makes me mad to hear folks blaming GOD for everything that goes wrong!


So, let’s see if we can get this straight. 


Don’t get me wrong, I know that I cannot change everyone nor is everyone going to listen to me, but if just one person reads this and realizes the TRUTH, I have written a successful post!


Here is the scripture that I shared with my friend this morning. 


John 10:10-11 (AMP)

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

11 I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd risks and lays down His [own] life for the sheep.


THE LORD tells us in this scripture exactly who (the devil) does bad things, and HE tells us that HE (GOD, HIMSELF) is OUR GOOD SHEPHERD!!! 


So, let’s think about what a shepherd does. 


A shepherd tends to his flock and in doing so he opens the gates and rounds up the flock.  He takes the flock out to drink water and graze on good green grass.  He watches over them during the day and throughout the night to keep them safe.


David wrote this psalm.


Psalm 23:1-5 (AMP)

The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.


He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.

He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him—not for my earning it, but] for His name’s sake.

Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.


As the Amplified says, the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place forever.


Psalm 23:6 (NKJV)

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.


Now that we know that THE LORD IS OUR SHEPHERD and we know that HE WATCHES OVER US, I have a question for you. 


If the shepherd is trying to guide us down the right path and we run away and fall in a ditch, whose fault is it?


NOT GOD!!!!  HE DIDN’T DO IT!!!


So, I say to you now, STOP BLAMING GOD FOR YOUR MISTAKES AND YOUR PROBLEMS!!!


We cause ourselves a lot of grief.


Every person I know wants to do things his or her own way.  Everyone has ideas about how things should work and what should go on.


So, from now on, let’s just be honest and own up to the
TRUTH!!!  Either we caused our problems or we let the devil fool us and lead us off the path that we were supposed to be following!!!


If we can remember that
GOD TRULY LOVES US and HE WANTS THE BEST FOR US, then life will get a whole lot more simple. 


Life can be very simple because GOD HAS ALL THE ANSWERS!!!  And with that in mind, there are 3 things we NEED to do!!!


Listen closely to GOD and DO WHAT HE SAYS!!!! 


Take ALL OUR FEARS AND CONCERNS to HIM (that includes problems) and ask HIM what to do!!!


And FOLLOW HIM because HE KNOWS where each one of us is supposed to be going and how to get that person there!!!


No comments: