Thursday, March 20, 2014

GOD IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!!



I just had to write this today!!!


You know, there are times in our lives when it seems that everyone and everything is coming against us!!!  I don’t mean just one thing, or one person.  I mean that it seems that we are being attacked from all sides!!! 


It is at times like these that we must know who we serve!!!  And we must know that our GOD will take care of us!!!!


Yesterday, as I was thinking about ALL that is happening, God showed me these verses. 


Jeremiah 17:7-8 (KJV)

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.


You know, I trust the LORD, but sometimes just like everyone else, I get overwhelmed.  My mother has been sick, and she even had to go to the hospital.  She is home and we are all helping to take care of her.  As if that wasn’t enough, we are now being audited by the IRS for 2012.  And to top it off, my truck has been acting up!!! 


I know that some folks would say when it rains it pours, but even though ALL these things have been happening, I know to TRUST GOD to take care of me and my folks!!!! 


Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;

In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.


And so last night on the way home from my parents’ house I began to pray over my truck!!!   


I commanded that truck to run right in Jesus’ name.  I commanded every wire, every sensor, every valve, and every other part to run as it is supposed to run in Jesus’ name!!! 


In the midst of my prayer, fear tried to creep in and make me believe that it was useless to pray over that ole truck!!! 


But I rebuked that fear and I told GOD that I was scared, but that I believed in HIM and that I knew that I could command that truck to run like it was supposed to run in Jesus’ name.  And I knew that that ole truck had to obey!!!  Now that may seem crazy to some folks, but it works!!!    


I want you to know that my truck did NOT die on the way home and I did NOT have even one bit of trouble!!!  It drove perfectly!!!  And I PRAISE and THANK The LORD for it!!!  GOD is so good to me!!!


And you know, GOD is going to fix everything else!!!  HE IS MY PROVIDER and MY PROTECTOR, and MY PLACE OF SAFETY!!! 


Philippians 4:19 (KJV) And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 


Psalm 18:1-2 (NKJV)

18 I will love You, O Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.



Psalm 91:2 (CEV)

Then you will say to the Lord,
“You are my fortress,
    my place of safety;
    you are my God,
    and I trust you.”


Psalm 46:1 (KJV) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.


So, today, when my problems wanted to close in on me again and upset me, I opened my Bible and I began to read!!!


And these are the verses that GOD showed me. 


Isaiah 54:14-17 (KJV)

14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.


Do you see that??? 


Isaiah 54:14 (NKJV)

14 In righteousness you shall be established;
You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
And from terror, for it shall not come near you.


God says that HE is establishing me in righteousness!!!  HE says that I will NOT be oppressed AND I SHALL NOT FEAR!!!  TERROR shall NOT come near me!!!    
   

That means that I can rebuke fear and terror.  They have NO RIGHT to come near me, because I am HIS CHILD!!! 


Isaiah 54:15 (NKJV)
 
15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.


And look, GOD even says that folks are going come against
me because I am one of
HIS KIDS, but HE is NOT part of it.  HE is NOT the one coming against me and my family.  And HE will FIGHT FOR ME!!!  HE WILL FIGHT ANYONE that comes against ME!!!! 


So, look out IRS!!!  You cannot win against us!!!! 


I truly believe that they cannot win against us because GOD will fight our battles!!!


Here is another wonderful promise from GOD!!!  I love this verse!!!  I trust GOD to bring ALL of HIS PROMISES to pass!!!


Isaiah 54:10 (NKJV)

“For the mountains shall depart

And the hills be removed,
But My kindness shall not depart from you,
Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,”
Says the Lord, who has mercy on you.


HIS KINDNESS SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM ME!!! 


HIS COVENANT OF PEACE SHALL NOT BE REMOVED FROM ME. 


Nothing anyone can do will ever cause HIS KINDNESS to leave me, nor can anyone cause HIS COVENANT OF PEACE to be destroyed or removed from me because HE is MY MERCIFUL GOD!!!


I trust HIM!!!  And I know that HE will always take care of me!!!   
 

No comments: