Monday, October 3, 2016

I am TAKING MY HEALING!!!

  
The other night when we were at the revival, the preacher decided that the altar benches needed to be moved.  They were at the front of the church and the preacher wanted them moved to create more room to pray for people.


Without asking THE LORD, I decided that I would help.  However, those altar benches were a bit heavier than they looked.  When I went to lift that altar bench, it didn’t even move.


Now, you have to understand, that sometimes, I forget that I am no longer 18 years old and that I am NOT as strong as a bull ox.


I am asking GOD; THE HOLY GHOST, to PLEASE, PLEASE help me remember NOT to pull on stuff.  PLEASE REMIND ME to let the men in the church do the lifting!!!


I need your help to remember this, HOLY SPIRIT!!!  Please help me!!!


John 14:26 (KJV) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I lifted and moved that altar bench twice on Friday night, and to be truthful, other than when the altar bench wouldn’t move at first, I never thought a thing about it!!! 


After the service had ended, I went home and of course, I eventually went to bed.  While I slept, I forgot all about moving those altar benches. 


Unfortunately, when I got up on Saturday, I thought, Oh dear, what have I done?  I even said to FATHER GOD, what did I do?  Did I sleep funny?  Cause I could feel a pulling in my back and shoulder.  


I had things that had to be done, so I got up and did them, but I just couldn’t figure out why I was having an issue with that area.  Finally, when it started getting late, I knew that I had to get ready to mow.  So, I did. 


So, I went out to mow.  As I mowed, I noticed for the first time, how much that mower vibrated.  And of course, when I had to pull that mower backwards, I could feel the muscles in my shoulder and back pulling.  It wasn’t pleasant, but I had to mow, because I couldn’t let that grass continue to get tall.   


It was then that THE LORD said, Don’t you remember pulling on that altar last night at the church?  Then I remembered and I thought, Yes, I remember.  I pondered my poor decision to pull on that altar without asking the LORD’s HELP or PLEADING THE BLOOD!!! 


I remember thinking 3 things!!!  You aren’t a bull ox, Kathy, and you need to be more careful.  You know better than to pull on stuff!!!  It certainly isn’t important enough to hurt yourself.  It won’t hurt to allow the men folks to move stuff.  And if there aren’t any men, then maybe, just maybe that stuff doesn’t need to be moved right then!!!  PLEASE, PLEASE, REMIND ME OF ALL THIS, HOLY GHOST!!!   


After I mowed last night, I had to come in and clean-up.  And finally, when I went to lie down for the night, my shoulder and back were definitely aching.  I took some pain meds, and I finally drifted off to sleep.  I really don’t like having to take meds, but by that time, I was hurting.  I had prayed and the pain had NOT lifted!!! 


This morning, I was hurting again, but I had already noticed that even though the pain meds helped for a short time, they didn’t make my muscles feel any better.  I already knew that I needed HEALING, NOT just pain relief!!!


Anyway, this morning, I knew that I needed to study and pray some more.  I knew that I needed for my healing to manifest and that I had to get some relief!!! 


Now, don’t get me wrong, I had already been claiming my healing because I know that GOD heals!!! 


I know that when Jesus died on the cross, HE DIED for my HEALING!!! 


I know that by HIS STRIPES, I AM HEALED!!!


Isaiah 53:4-5 (NKJV)

Surely He has borne our griefs, And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

I can’t tell you how many times over the years, I have experienced miracles after getting hurt and how many times I have received healings.  And I have no idea how many times I have headed off illnesses before they began.  


I have stood on that scripture many, many times over the years!!!  I have seen my healing come to pass over and over!!!  


So, I knew that I had to get my HEALING!!!  I couldn’t just wait on it to happen, because I was in pain. 


That’s when THE LORD reminded me of something a friend of mine had told me!!!  She had been experiencing an attack from the enemy and she wasn’t feeling quite up to par. 


She had told me, I AM TAKING MY HEALING!!!  When she said it, it didn’t really sink in!!!  I really didn’t understand what she meant!!!     


Then THE HOLY SPIRIT reminded me what I had heard Gloria Copeland tell when she was preaching about HEALING!!!  She said, “And the violent take it by force!!!”  She said, “We have to take our healing!!!”


THE WORD says, The kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent shall take it by force!!! 


Matthew 11:12 (NKJV) …the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

I decided that it was time that I take my healing!!!  So, I am standing on THE WORD OF GOD FOR MY HEALING!!! 


After I studied for a while this morning, I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I could tell that my healing had begun to manifest!!!  I felt so much better when I woke up than I had in the last couple of days!!! 


I am so thankful to THE LORD for MY HEALING!!!  I am so thankful to THE LORD for HIS WORD!!! 
   

I HAVE TAKEN MY HEALING!!! 


I AM HEALED!!! 


GOD IS SO GOOD!!!  HE IS SO GOOD TO ME!!! 


I PRAISE GOD!!!  I GLORIFY HIS NAME!!! 

No comments: