Thursday, October 20, 2016

IT’S YOURS, GOD!!!


   
Everyone has situations in their life that they need help with. 


We can choose to worry about these situations and we can even try to handle them ourselves.


Or we can recognize who GOD is and that HE IS WELL ABLE!!! 


When we take our hands off the things that we’d like to fix ourselves and allow GOD to do what is needed, we have to have FAITH to know that HE WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!!! 


We have to decide to give it ALL to GOD!!!  We have to give HIM every issue, every problem and every situation!!!


And when we make that decision, we are choosing to release the responsibility of that situation to GOD!!! 


We have to step back and say, “IT’S ALL YOURS GOD!!!” 


I am NOT saying that this is always easy!!! 


What I am saying is that it works!!! 


I am saying that we have to know that we can TRUST GOD!!! 


We have to know and believe that GOD can take care of us and everything that happens to us!!! 


And we have to know that when GOD fixes something, IT IS DONE RIGHT!!!


We have to know that when WE TRUST GOD, and we turn everything over to HIM, EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT FINE!!! 


Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;

In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.


I like that GOD promises that HE will make my ways smooth!!!  That HE will remove everything that stands in my way or blocks my path!!! 


Isaiah 45:2 (NKJV)

I will go before you
And make the crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron.


I love the PEACE THAT TRUSTING IN GOD BRINGS!!! 


When you give everything to GOD, you are taking the burden and the load off your shoulders!!!  You are giving the responsibility of all these things to GOD!!! 


Trusting GOD and turning everything over to HIM brings such as sense of peace!!! 


I LOVE PEACE!!! 


And when I give everything to GOD and trust HIM to take care of it all, I have PEACE!!!


I DEPEND ON GOD FOR MY PEACE!!!


Jesus said that when HE went away, HE left us PEACE!!!  HIS PEACE!!!


John 14:1-27 (NKJV)

1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


ONLY GOD can bring you true and everlasting peace!!! 


ONLY GOD can be trusted to take care of all your problems and your burdens!!!


GOD will NOT let you down!!!  You can depend on HIM!!! 


HE will make your paths smooth and straight!!!  


Proverbs 3:5-6 (AMP)

Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart
And do not rely on your own insight or understanding.

In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him,
And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].

No comments: