Saturday, November 3, 2012

Delight in HIM!!!



I have long since preached that God wants to be involved in ALL aspects; every area of our lives!!!
  HE wants to lead and guide us in everything that we do!!!


I know that there are many who say, “You shouldn’t bother God with the things that you can do” or “Don’t bother HIM with the small stuff!!!”



To you who believe that, I say, “NONSENSE!!”



And I will tell you what Kenneth Copeland said many years ago about this same thing!!!  THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS GOD IS YOUR UNBELIEF!!! 



Well, I am here to tell you,
“THAT IS A LIE FROM THE PITS OF HELL!!!  NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT IS UTTER NONSENSE!!!”  “YOU NEED TO QUIT LISTENING TO THE DEVIL!!!”



What you are really saying is that God doesn’t truly care about us!!!




Or could it be that you think so little of yourself that you don’t know how much God loves you????
 



Do you NOT know that God wants to walk hand in hand with us?
  HE wants us to place our hand in HIS, and say, I want to walk with you, Abba Father!!!  Please help me!!!  Please lead me!!!  I trust YOU!!! 



Did you know that Adam walked with God in the garden???


Genesis 3:8-10 (NKJV)

And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.

Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”

10 
So he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.”




Did you know that God made clothes for Adam and Eve?  That is how much HE CARED!


Genesis 3:21 (NKJV) Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.



God truly loves ALL HIS KIDS and that includes you and me!!!



Did you know that God knows how many hairs you have on your head???  And HE knows when the little bird falls from its nest!!!


Matthew 10:29-30 (CEV)

29 Aren’t two sparrows sold for only a penny? But your Father knows when any one of them falls to the ground.

30 
Even the hairs on your head are counted.


There is nothing too small for God!!!  HE IS OUR FATHER and HE CARES ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT CONCERN US!!!   



GOD will help you find your keys, your shades, and yes, even your cell phone!!!    



HE will help you do the plumbing, or change your transmission fluid!!! 



HE will help you pay the bills and HE WILL GLADLY HELP YOU GET OUT OF DEBT (if you listen and do as HE tells you!!!)



HE will tell you when to leave your phone in the other room because that person is going to call in the middle of the night or early the next morning when you have been up ALL night!!!



MY HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME SO MUCH AND I LOVE HIM MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!!!  I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HIM AND I WOULDN’T WANT TO!!!!




I can’t speak for anyone else, but I do NOT want to have to do anything on my own!!!  I WANT GOD TO BE IN EVERY PART OF MY LIFE!!!!




THE WORD tells us that if we delight ourselves in THE LORD, HE will delight in us and HE will give us the desires of our heart!!!


Psalm 37:3-4 (NKJV)

Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.

Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

No comments: