Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HE IS MY STRENGTH IN TIME OF TROUBLE!!!




This morning when I got up, I knew that I had a post to finish, but even so, I wanted to read something in my Bible, something different, something new.


I say this ALL the time, but it is true!!!  Every day that I am faithful to seek GOD, HE speaks to me!!! 

Sometimes HE just whispers in my ear.  And at other times, HE reveals HIS WORD to me!!!


Many times the passages of scripture that HE shows me are “NEW” to me, but sometimes, GOD reminds me of what HIS WORD says.  And at other times, GOD has me read the same verse or chapter again, but HE shows me something I have NEVER noticed before.  Then there are times that HE gives me a whole new view of what HE is saying in a familiar passage of scripture.   


Whenever GOD speaks to me, HE touches my soul!!!  HE NOT ONLY delights me, but HE strengthens and energizes me.  HE refreshes me!!! 

As some might say, HE RECHARGES MY BATTERY!!!   


So, today when I opened my Bible, I read these verses and they strengthened me.

Psalm 37:39-40 (KJV)

39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.


So, let’s take a moment to look at these 2 verses. 


Psalm 37:39 (KJV) But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord…


Salvation is of THE LORD!!!  JESUS died so that we might be saved!!!  And HE is the ONLY way to GOD!!!  And HE is the ONLY way to be saved!!!  HE IS OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS and OUR SALVATION!!!  Without HIM no man can be saved!!!


Psalm 37:39 (NKJV) He is their strength in the time of trouble.

Jesus has made me to be righteous because HE paid the price for my sins!!!  And when trouble comes, I lean upon HIM and HE strengthens me!!!  HE is MY ONLY STRENGTH!!!  Without HIM, I am weak. 


Psalm 37:40 (NKJV) And the Lord shall help them and deliver them;


GOD SHALL HELP AND DELIVER ME!!!!  No matter what the circumstance or situation, GOD SHALL MAKE A WAY FOR ME!!!


Psalm 37:40 (NKJV) …He shall deliver them from the wicked,
And save them,…


GOD SHALL deliver me from those wicked people that plan evil against me. HE sees the evil that has been planned, but HE will make a way for me!!!  HE SHALL save me and keep me from ALL harm!!! 


Psalm 37:40 (NKJV) …Because they trust in Him.


GOD promises me to do ALL these things because I trust in HIM!!!  And because I place my TRUST in HIM, HE takes care of me!!!

I CHOOSE TO TRUST GOD!!!  I CHOOSE not to worry when trouble comes my way because I KNOW THE GOD THAT I SERVE!!! 


I CHOOSE TO KNOW THAT I CAN DEPEND ON HIM!!! 

HE IS MY STRENGTH IN TIME OF TROUBLE!!!

No comments: