Tuesday, August 23, 2011

By His Stripes

Did you know that Jesus died NOT ONLY to save us from our sins, but also to set us free from sickness and disease? 

He also wants us to be set free from all the things that hinder us!!!  Pain, stress, worries, anxiety and any other thing that cause us grief or suffering!!!   


It tells us so in His Word!!!  1 Peter 2:24 Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Isaiah 53:4-6 4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Here are only a few of the many scriptures in the Bible that tell us how Jesus healed all those who came to HIM!!!  Jesus healed all those that asked to be healed!!  

Matthew 8:2-3, 5-72And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 3And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

5And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, 6And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 7And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

Matt. 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

Matt. 12:15  …great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all.

LUKE 6:17-19  17…and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases; 18And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.  19And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

LUKE 9:10-11  ...And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida. 11And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.

You know, Joyce Meyer says, that we believe the things that WE say out of our mouths more than what anyone else says about us!!!

YOU can Claim Your Healing by standing on these scriptures.  1 Peter 2:24 & Is. 53:5 …by HIS stripes, I am healed!!!   

Mk. 11:23-24 …but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.   

John 14:13-14 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Remember:  1) Ask, 2) Believe that you receive, and 3) Confess your healing with your mouth!!!  When the devil comes to tell you that you didn’t get it, just say to him, devil, you are a liar!!!  

I am standing on Is. 53:5 which says, by His stripes I am healed.  I am also standing on John 14:13-14 because Jesus says if I ask for anything in His Name He would do it!!!  And I am confessing with my mouth that I am healed according to Mk 11:23-24!!!

Please know that if I had listed all the healing scriptures that I have found, this post could and would have gone on forever!!!  I found this list of Healing Scriptures to be very useful in helping a friend!!!  (Just click on the link.)  This is only one of many sites that have scriptures!  Be sure to double check any scripture you find.  I love to use Bible Gateway because of its many Bibles!!!

 

No comments: