Sunday, August 21, 2011

GOD IS LOVE!!! AND HE LOVES YOU!!! 1 John 4:8

Welcome to Talking 'bout My God!!! 

The God that I serve is the One and Only, True Living God!!!  He tells us in
Revelation 22:13 (KJV) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.


My God loves everyone!!!  He doesn’t hate anyone!!!  He loves all people and that means that He Loves You!!!  That means that even if you are NOT saved, He still LOVES YOU!!! 

It doesn’t matter what you have done!!!  There is nothing that you have done that is so-o-o-o bad that God will not love you and save you.  
GOD DOES LOVE YOU AND HE DOES WANT TO SAVE YOU!!!!   

Do you know any person on this earth that loves you so much that he or she would send their only child to die for YOU? 
God loves you so much that He sent His One and Only Son to die for YOU!!!   


He says so in
John 3:16-18 (KJV)   16For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 
 

17For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.   18He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but He that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.


As my Father and my creator, God wants what is best for me and yes, for you, as well.  You have a choice.  You can live your life, any way, you want to live it!!!  You can go to Heaven or Hell.  THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!


I want you to know that my God has good things planned for you!!!  He tells us so in His Word.  Jeremiah 29:11 Common English Bible (CEB) 11 I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the LORD; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.

I chose to follow Jesus a long time ago because I found out that He truly loves me!!!  He is so good to me and He has blessed me so!!!  If I had my way, the devil would go to Hell alone!!!  If I could, I would take every living soul with me to Heaven!  I really would!!!


Do I make mistakes???  Sure I do!!!  Do I get mad sometimes?  Yes, I most certainly do!!!  That is why I most definitely need JESUS!!!  I can’t live without Him and I since I have a choice, I choose Jesus!!! 

No comments: