Tuesday, March 20, 2012

GOD’S WORD WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!!




You know, it is NOT just the healing scriptures that we need to speak over our lives!!!




We need to quote GOD’S WORD, daily, over our lives!!!  If we consistently speak HIS WORD IN FAITH, we will SEE it come to pass in our lives!!!




Mark 11:22-23 (KJV)


 22And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
 23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.





GOD wants us to know and proclaim HIS WORD over our lives!!!


I am the head and NOT the tail!!!  I am above and NOT beneath.  Deuteronomy 28:13




God makes my crooked places straight!!!  Isaiah 45:2




My God shall supply ALL my need according to HIS riches and glory!!!  Phil. 4:19




The Lord is my shepherd.  I shall not want!!!  Ps. 23:1




No weapon formed against me shall prosper.  Isaiah 54.17




Every evil word spoken over me and my family will fall to the ground. 
1 Samuel 3:19, Isaiah 54:17




God has good plans for me; plans to prosper me!!!  Jeremiah 29:11




God has NOT given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.  2 Timothy 1:7




The peace that passes ALL understanding shall keep my heart and mind through Christ Jesus!!!  Phil 4:7



No comments: