Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Do you know how many hairs are on your head???


 
I don’t know how many hairs are on my head, but God does!!!  And HE knows how many hairs are on your head, too!!!!



Luke 12:6-7 (CEB)


6
Aren’t five sparrows sold for two small coins? Yet not one of them is overlooked by God.

7 Even the hairs on your head are all counted. Don’t be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows.

 

 


God knows when the little bird falls from its nest!!! 



Matthew 10:29-30 (CEV)


29
Aren't two sparrows sold for only a penny? But your Father knows when any one of them falls to the ground.

30Even the hairs on your head are counted.

 





So, why does God tell us these things in His Word???  And why are they so important???      






The fact that God knows how many hairs I have on my head means that HE knows more about me than I could possibly know about myself!!!  To know this assures me that God cares so much about each of HIS CHILDREN that HE makes knowing ALL about them HIS BUSINESS!!! 






He knows when the smallest thing happens to us, even if we ONLY scrape our knee or stump our toe!!!  HE knows when we are sad or hurting!!!  He knows what makes us smile and what makes us cry!!!




And I don’t know about you, but that means a lot to me!!!  I like knowing that God cares so much about me that HE knows how many hairs I have on my head!!!  No one, but God could possibly know that!!!

 





God tells us these things because HE loves us so much and HE wants us to know just how much HE LOVES US!!!


No comments: