Thursday, March 15, 2012

HEALING IS FOR US, TODAY!!! ~~ Reason 1

 

A LOT OF FOLKS WALK AROUND SICK BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND THAT
IT IS GOD’S WILL FOR THEM TO BE HEALED!!!!!    






There are people who do NOT read or study
THE WORD OF GOD!!!  They never pick it up and it just sits there collecting dust!!!  They may dust it off sometimes, but they never read or study it!!! 


2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.





Some of these folks go to church and say that they are God’s People!!!  GOD’S WORD says that if we love GOD, we will do what HE tells us in HIS WORD!!!



John 14:15 (NKJV) “If you love Me, keep My commandments.




John 15:9-11 (NKJV)


“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.

10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.




There is truly no way to know what THE WORD OF GOD says unless you pick it up and read it or study it!!!  So, because these folks rarely ever pick up The WORD of God, their knowledge of the Bible is little or none!!! 






They do NOT know what the Bible says about HEALING!!!  And they have no idea that God loves them so much that
HE SENT HIS SON, JESUS, TO SAVE THEM FROM SICKNESS AND DISEASE!!!  They have no idea that THE WORD says, “BY HIS STRIPES, WE ARE HEALED!!!”  Is. 53:5  




Hosea 4:6 (KJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.





And yes, you can listen to THE PREACHER, but we ALL know that preachers are human and they make mistakes!!! 
No one, but GOD IS PERFECT!!!!

 

 



WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING GOD’S WORD!!!  That is just ALL there is to it!!!






Do you know that in GOD’S WORD, HE TELLS US HIS WILL FOR OUR LIVES???  HE shares HIS HEART with us thru HIS WORD!!!! 





How can we know GOD, without spending time with HIM???




God said to me yesterday, YOU SPEND TIME WITH THOSE YOU LOVE THE MOST!!!!  YOU SPEND TIME DOING THE THINGS THAT YOU LOVE THE MOST!!!




So, I say unto you, Get in GOD’S WORD AND FIND OUT ABOUT HEALING!!!  You might be surprised to know that HE WOULD LOVE TO HEAL YOU AND HELP YOU STAY HEALED, ALL THE TIME!!!



Exodus 15:26 (NCV) He said, "You must obey the Lord your God and do what he says is right. If you obey all his commands and keep his rules, I will not bring on you any of the sicknesses I brought on the Egyptians. I am the Lord who heals you."



Psalm 91:1-7 (CEV)


1Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful.

2Then you will say to the LORD, "You are my fortress, my place of safety; you are my God and I trust you."
3The Lord will keep you safe from secret traps and deadly diseases.
4He will spread his wings over you and keep you secure. His faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall.

5You won't need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day.
6And you won't fear diseases that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon.
7You will not be harmed, though thousands fall all around you.




No comments: