Sunday, May 15, 2016

GOD Wants to Sup With You!!!




 
I’ve been talking to the LORD about meeting with HIM!!!  Meeting with GOD and SPENDING TIME IN HIS PRESENCE is VERY IMPORTANT to me!!!
 




The reason I am talking to GOD about all this, is because I need to change what I am doing.  I need to set aside a new time to meet with HIM – a new time to fellowship with GOD!!!




GOD is the most important person I can meet with each and every day!!!




Revelation 3:20 (KJV) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.




This evening, I sat down to listen to some preaching and Robert Morris came on.  I was sitting there listening and GOD began to speak through HIM!!!  And I knew that HE was speaking to me!!!



This helped me so much.  I hope it will help you, too.  Here are my notes about what GOD was saying!!! 



I didn’t write these notes down for you.  I wrote these notes for me and then I thought, maybe they will help someone else!!!  So, I am going to share my notes with you!!!  (I have added things that GOD told me.)




God wants to spend time with you!!!    



GOD wants to meet with you.  HE wants to commune with you.  HE wants to be with you.  GOD wants to sup with you!!!  It’s called fellowship-spending time (with some one!!!)  In this case, fellowshipping with GOD!!!   




Spending time with GOD should be a priority in every one’s life!!!  



Every one should have their own time to spend with GOD!!!  Each child of GOD should have his or her appointed time (a set time) that they spend with GOD!!! 




Schedule a time that you can be with GOD!!! 



Ask GOD when a good time is.  HE knows better than you.  (HE knows what will work for you!!!)  Talk to GOD and see what HE wants you to do.  See how HE wants you to organize your time in order to be with HIM!!! 



Get Quiet!!! 



Quiet your soul!!!  Quiet your mind!!!  Get everything that comes to your mind off of your mind!!!  If you start thinking of things that you need to do, then write them down for later and go on!!!  Some of you have a note taking app on your phone (like I do), so use it and go on!!!! 




***I am adding this!!! 
Turn the ringer on your phone off!!!  If you don’t, your phone will start ringing every time you sit down to fellowship with GOD!!!  GOD is the most important person you can meet with each day!!!  So, turn that ringer off!!!    


Sing unto the LORD!!! 



Spend time Praising and Worshipping GOD!!!  Come to the LORD with singing.  Come before HIS presence with singing. 




Psalm 100:1-2 (KJV) 1 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.




Sing whatever song GOD gives you.  What song did you wake up singing this morning?  Sing the song that is on your heart to the LORD.  

 


Pray your mind!!! 



Pray to GOD!!!  Cast all your cares on HIM!!!  Give your burdens to the LORD and leave them there!!!     



1 Peter 5:7 Amplified Bible (AMP)

casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].



When you have truly given your burdens to THE LORD, you will feel light and care free!!!  If you don’t feel good, lighter and unburdened after you pray, you need to pray some more and you need to seek GOD!!! 




Read THE WORD to renew your mind! 



When we read THE WORD, we are renewing our minds.  GOD wants us to know HIM!!!  By reading HIS WORD, we learn about HIM!  We learn what and how HE thinks.  It’s ALL in HIS WORD!!!  GOD’S WORD contains HIS thoughts!!! 




Romans 12:2 (KJV) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.




Sometimes, we need to just sit down before HIM and shut up!!!  We need to just sit there and listen.  Wait for HIM!!! 
HE WILL SPEAK TO YOU!!!! 



 

When GOD starts talking to you, write down what HE is saying, so that you will remember it!!!

 


When you begin to spend time with the LORD, great things will begin to happen!!!  GOD will talk to you!!!  GOD will show you things!!! 

 

 


Are you supping with THE LORD?
  If NOT, get with GOD and ask HIM how and when to meet with HIM!!!




AND THEN DO IT!!!  You’ll be so glad that you did!!!!




YOU WILL BE SO BLESSED BY HIS PRESENCE that you will wonder why you haven’t been doing this the whole time!!!!

No comments: