Thursday, May 12, 2016

GOD HAS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL!!!



Do you ever feel like your life is a wreck or a mess??? 



Do you feel like everything in your life is out of control? 



I feel like that sometimes, but then GOD assures me that HE has EVERYTHING under control!!!



GOD’s reassurance is ALL that I need!!!  HE lets me know that I am right on track!!! 



HE lets me know that I am just where I am supposed to be at this time in my life!!!  And that makes me feel a whole lot better!!!



GOD showed me these verses today!  And I felt that I should share them!!! 



HE speaks to me in HIS WORD!!!  When I read these verses, I knew that HE was talking to me!!!  And I know that HE is also talking to you, too!!!  


Isaiah 41:8-9
(KJV)

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.




In verse 8, GOD is saying, YOU ARE MY SERVANT!!!  YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I HAVE CHOSEN!!! 


God isn’t just saying this same thing over again for no reason at all.  HE IS REPEATING HIMSELF because HE WANTS US TO REMEMBER WHAT HE IS SAYING!!! 
HE wants us to know how IMPORTANT it is!!!


Isaiah 41:8 (KJV) But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.


GOD is NOT only saying, Hey you, I have chosen you.  HE is calling Jacob by his new GOD-given name!!!  God renamed Jacob.  Now Jacob’s name is Israel, a name that GOD, HIMSELF, chose for Jacob. 


GOD is saying to Jacob, I know exactly who you are and I have CHOSEN YOU, anyway!!! 


I knew you and chose you just the way you are-faults and ALL!!!  GOD is saying,
“I chose you!!!  Yes, you!!!”  I forgave you and made you NEW!!!  And because you are NEW in ME, I gave you a NEW NAME!!!



GOD is saying this same thing to every one of us!!!  



When GOD uses the phrase: 
the seed of Abraham my friend,” HE is letting Jacob know that HE knows where and who HE came from.



There’s NOT anything GOD doesn’t know about us!!!



I think we forget that sometimes!!!


Isaiah 41:9 (KJV) Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.



Here GOD is saying, I found you, even though you had gone a long ways off.  And yes, even though you might think that some of those around you are better qualified or more worthy, I chose you out of them ALL!!!



You are my servant and I have chosen you!!!  I see you and I have NOT changed my mind and cast you aside!!!  I have NOT thrown you away!!!  



Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.



Verse 10 is so plain that I don’t need to say a lot about it!!!



God means just what HE says in this verse!!!


Fear thou not; for I am with thee!!! 


Don’t be afraid!!!!  I am here with you!!!



Be not dismayed; for I am thy God!!! 


Don’t let anyone or anything freak you out, overwhelm you or upset you!!!  Don’t let anything unsettle you or steal your PEACE!!!  I AM YOUR GOD and I can handle any situation!!!  



I will strengthen thee!!! 


Even when I feel weak and scared, I know that GOD is holding my hand!!!  I know that HE gives me strength to carry on!!!  I stand on HIS WORD that says, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13




Yea, I will help thee!!!


GOD IS WITH ME!!!  I know that HE is helping me!!!  My help comes from the LORD; the maker of heaven and earth!!!  Psalm 121:2




Yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.



GOD has me in HIS HAND and HE will NOT let me go!!!  HE will NOT let me stumble or fall!!!  HE IS MY STRENGTH!!!  In HIM, I have ALL that I NEED!!!  HE has saved me and set me FREE!!!  HE watches over me and protects me!!  NOTHING CAN HARM ME!!!!




Isaiah 41:11-12 New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

11 “All those who are angry with you will be put to shame. And they will be dishonored. Those who oppose you will be destroyed. And they will vanish.

12 You might search for your enemies. But you will not find them.
Those who go to war against you will completely disappear.




Wow!!  Now that’s plain!!! 



Wouldn’t that be something?  To look around and find no one that wants to cause trouble or fight against you!!!  To have all your enemies vanish from off the face of the earth!!! 



What a day that will be!!!



Isaiah 41:13 (KJV) For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.



And then to sum it all up, GOD tells us again, that HE IS THE LORD OUR GOD!!!  And that HE IS HOLDING OUR RIGHT HAND!!!  HE IS SAYING, WALK ON WITH ME MY CHILD!!!  DON’T BE AFRAID FOR I AM WITH YOU AND I AM HELPING YOU!!! 




I AM ALL THAT YOU NEED!!!!

No comments: