Tuesday, May 31, 2016

HE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!




As I sit here today, I have no idea what I will write.  But what I do know is that GOD always comes through for me, and HE will do it again!!!



(Last night, after I wrote the words above, and posted them, I went to bed.  I knew that GOD would make a way for me and HE DID!!!)


GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME
!!!


Here’s what HE gave me today to add to my post!!!   



Philippians 4:19 (KJV)my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.



My GOD always makes a way for me!!!  And HE ALWAYS supplies ALL my needs!!! 




I know that no matter what, I CAN TRUST GOD TO WORK EVERYTHING OUT FOR ME!!!  I know that my GOD will perfect those things which concern me!!! 



Psalm 138:8 (KJV) The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.



Psalm 138:8 (NKJV) The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.



I love this scripture!!!



GOD gave me 2 scriptures a long time ago to let me know how much HE LOVES ME and to let me know that HE was truly concerned about the things that I was concerned about!!! 



HE let me know that HE knew exactly how many hairs I had on my head!!!!  (HE knows how many hairs are on your head, too!!!) 



Luke 12:6-7 (NKJV)

“Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God.

But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.





And then HE told me that HE knows when the little birdie falls from its nest!!!    



Matthew 10:29-30 (CEV)

29 Aren’t two sparrows sold for only a penny? But your Father knows when any one of them falls to the ground.

30 Even the hairs on your head are counted.



So, today when I needed to finish writing my post for yesterday before it was sent out in email, HE KNEW how very important it was to me!!!



When I sat down, GOD began to speak to me about how much HE CARES ABOUT THE THINGS WHICH CONCERN ME!!!



HE even reminded me that He has good plans for my life; and NOT evil ones!!! 



Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments: