Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I WILL GO BEFORE YOU…



Do whatever GOD has called you to do!!!



If GOD has called you to sing, then sing, sing, sing!!!



If GOD called you to dance, then dance, dance, dance!!!



Whatever GOD has called you to do, then do it with ALL your might!!!



Do whatever GOD has called you to do “as unto the LORD!!!”




In my case GOD has called me to preach the gospel!!! 




So, I say to myself, PREACH, KATHY, PREACH!!!  Don’t let anyone stop YOU!!!  Don’t let anyone stand in your way, PREACH THE WORD!!!



When something or someone blocks my path, and I feel that I can’t continue on, I cry out unto THE LORD, MY GOD and HE ANSWERS ME!!!



Here is what GOD TOLD ME!!! 



Isaiah 45:2
(KJV) I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.



You know, I trust GOD, but I just never really understood what GOD meant when HE said, I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
and cut the bars of iron. 



I guess I just never really took the time to think about it!!!




Anyway, the other night I heard John Gray preach about these same verses, so I looked them up.




And when I read them, I finally understood what GOD was saying!!! 




Isaiah 45:1-3 (NKJV)

45 “Thus says the Lord to His anointed,
To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held—
To subdue nations before him
And loose the armor of kings,
To open before him the double doors,
So that the gates will not be shut:

‘I will go before you
And make the crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron.

I will give you the treasures of darkness
And hidden riches of secret places,
That you may know that I, the Lord,
Who call you by your name,
Am the God of Israel.





GOD WAS SAYING TO CYRUS, and HE IS SAYING TO ME, I WILL GO BEFORE YOU!!! 




I, THE LORD, will make your crooked places straight!!! 
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut in pieces the bars of iron!!!




And what does GOD mean by that? 



GOD means that HE WILL REMOVE WHATEVER STANDS IN MY WAY, even if those things are gates of bronze, even if HE has to cut or break in pieces bars of irons!!!



HE WILL GO BEFORE ME AND HE WILL LEVEL THE MOUNTAINS, IF THEY ARE IN MY WAY!!!  (
Isaiah 45:2 AMP)


 
So, look out, devil, here I come!!! 



GOD says, “HE’S NOT GOING TO ALLOW ANYTHING OR ANYONE, NOT EVEN YOU TO STOP ME!!!” 



So, get out of my way!!!    


No comments: