Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Keep Your Mouth Off Of Other Folks!!!!



I have written about this subject before, but evidently some folks just don’t get it!!!  They think that they have the right talk about others and judge them!!!



Everywhere I go, I hear and see people speaking out against preachers!!!  And some of these folks call themselves God’s kids. 



I know that this sort of thing has been going on for years, but it seems even more popular today.



You can’t go on Facebook or any other social media without seeing someone calling out a preacher, and telling everyone who will listen or read that this or that person is NOT right!!! 



James 4:11-12 (CEV)

11 My friends, don’t say cruel things about others! If you do, or if you condemn others, you are condemning God’s Law. And if you condemn the Law, you put yourself above the Law and refuse to obey either it

12 or God who gave it. God is our judge, and he can save or destroy us. What right do you have to condemn anyone?




And some of these people even have the audacity to say that the preacher that they are calling out isn’t a child of GOD!!!



Romans 14:10-13 (AMP)

10 But you, why do you criticize your brother? Or you again, why do you look down on your [believing] brother or regard him with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God [who alone is judge].

11 For it is written [in Scripture],

As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall give praise to God.”

12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

13 Then let us not criticize one another anymore…



Romans 14:10-13 (NCV)

10 So why do you judge your brothers or sisters in Christ? And why do you think you are better than they are? We will all stand before God to be judged,

11 because it is written in the Scriptures:

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,

    ‘Everyone will bow before me;
    everyone will say that I am God.’” Isaiah 45:23

12 So each of us will have to answer to God.

13 For that reason we should stop judging each other…

 


No one, but GOD knows the state of a man or woman’s heart!!!!



1 Kings 8:39 (NCV) …hear their prayers from Your home in heaven. Forgive and treat each person as he should be treated because You know what is in a person’s heart. Only You know what is in everyone’s heart.

 


When I see folks calling preachers out, it really bothers me!!! 



Judging others and talking about them is a sin and it’s a very dangerous thing to do. 



Psalm 105:14-15 (NKJV)

14 He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,

15 Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.”



GOD rebuked kings for the children of Israel, HIS chosen people.  And HE warns us NOT to harm them in any way!!! 



We know that GOD loves us just as much as HE loves the children of Israel, so when we talk about one of those that HE LOVES, it is a very serious matter!!! 



We need to remember that our words do hurt others!!!  Here is what THE WORD says about using your words and coming against others.    


Isaiah 54:17 (KJV) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.



If this scripture doesn’t seem to fit what I am writing, then let me explain it.  This scripture is saying that we have the right to condemn every tongue that rises in judgment against us!!! 



That means that when that preacher you have been condemning goes to GOD on his or her knees and cries out to GOD (because you and others are condemning them and speaking against them,) GOD is going to hear their prayers and you are going to be in big trouble!!!



If you don’t believe me, then ask GOD about it!!!



I truly hope you will ask GOD, because HE gave me this scripture to add to this post. 



It was an eye opener for me and I hope it will be an eye opener for you!!!

2 comments:

Sandra From Rebel to Remnant said...

Hi Kathy, I have been searching the blogs for about an hour looking for someone who was saying something I am interested in hearing. I wonder in what way you wanted the Lord to bless your blog? I wondered if part of that blessing was that someone hear it, read it, and respond to it. Well I hope my response blesses you and the blog post. I saw something on YouTube last night, it was a women's talk show. They were talking about "Christians" judging others. They spoke in terms of religion, and a deep lack of understanding. They didn't realize that in their conversation they were also judging others. I believe that if we all concentrate on having a personal "relationship" with God opposed to looking for "religion" in others a light will come on that its not about "religion", its about "relationship". It will certainly remedy the mouth on others thing. Hi, I'm Sandra and am pleased to meet you. Thank you for speaking the scriptures and having a reverence for God's Word. Hope you will respond and we can share with one another. God Bless

Kathy Webster said...

Hi, there, Sandra,

It's nice to meet you.

In 2011, I started writing my blog because that is what GOD told me to do. For me it is an outlet. It is a place to pour out the things that GOD tells and shows me. With GOD's help, I write each post. HE inspires me!!! Sometimes, GOD just pours a message out to me and at other times HE leads me by giving me different scriptures that pertain to what I am writing!!!

Here is what I wrote when I created my Blog's design. Please, LORD, Bless this blog!!! Speak through me, LORD, for YOUR HONOR AND GLORY!!!

You asked if by blessing my blog, I meant I wanted folks to hear what I was saying, read what I wrote, and respond to my posts. And yes, that is part of what I meant.

Mostly, I meant this. Here I am GOD and I am doing what you told me to do!!! So, I want you to bless me to write the right things, to be accurate, and to always write what you tell me to write!!! And LORD, I want to be able to help others. However, most of all, I want the words that I write in my blog to bring HONOR and GLORY to GOD!!!

I hope all this makes sense.

You see, I like sites like Facebook, but NOT everyone on Facebook honors GOD!!! NOT everyone believes HE exists!!!! When I would go on Facebook or anywhere else, I like to see people that praise GOD and give HIM honor!!! If I had my way, I would see GODLY comments on Facebook, and NOT just rants and raves about anything and everything!!! However, I can't control Facebook any more than I can control the rest of the world!!!!

However, I can try to HONOR GOD in everything I do!!!

Thank you for reading my post. If ONLY one person is helped by all my posts, then the time that I have spent writing each and every post, is well worthwhile!!!

Be Encouraged and Be Blessed!!!
Kathy