Friday, December 9, 2011

ALL You Need Is a Little Bit of Faith!!!


God meets us where our faith is.


What does that mean to us???


Well, first, it means that each of us (every person on the face of this earth) has FAITH!!!


It says so in the WORD of GOD!!!  …God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. Roman 12:3


Now, I know that it SEEMS that some folks just don’t believe anything!!!  But we are wrong in thinking that they don’t have faith!!!        


You see, it is NOT that they don’t have FAITH or that they don’t believe.  The real issue or problem is this:  what that person has faith in or what they believe in or for.  



And how do I know this you might ask???  Well, I had the same thought about a person that I know.  And this is how GOD explained it to me.     



You see, I have been praying for a certain individual to be healed for quite a long time, but sometimes I just get very frustrated because to me it seems that this person does NOT believe anything!!! 



And I said so to GOD, and this is what HE said to me! 



You believe that she is well, but she believes that she is sick!  She has faith in her body and she feels sick!!!  ALL she knows and understands is what her body tells her and it is telling her that she is sick. 



And of course, then she goes to the doctors and they tell her that she is sick, so she believes them, as well.



So, as much as I really would like for this person to be healed and as much as I know and believe that I receive, she is still holding onto what her body is telling her and she believes that she is sick. 


Now, I am NOT saying that I should stop praying for her.  NO!!  NOT AT ALL!!!  And I can tell you right now, that she is in so much better shape right now than she was 3 or 4 years ago.  (If it is possible to be more healed, then she is more healed.) And I know that God did it!!!  I give HIM ALL the glory!!!



So, NO!!!  NO!!!  I won’t give up!!!  I just keep praying that God will reveal HIS TRUTH to her!!! And one day, we will BOTH know that she is healed!!!  And I will see her complete healing manifested. 



I will continue to stand in FAITH and believe that she is totally healed and pain free!!! 



You see, I know what the WORD OF GOD says!!!  The WORD says, By HIS stripes we are healed!!!!  It says that Jesus paid for our sins, sicknesses, sufferings, pains, and diseases when HE died on the cross!!!  Is. 53:4-5 



Therefore, we don’t have to put up with diseases, pains, sicknesses or sufferings.  And I know that when I pray, I receive what I believe!!!



THE WORD OF GOD SAYS, THAT WE RECEIVE WHAT WE BELIEVE!!!! Mark 11:23-24



So, since we receive what we believe and we can have whatsoever we speak with our mouths, we need to decide carefully what we are going to believe!!! 



I decided a long time ago to find out and believe what the WORD of GOD says!!!



Let’s use healing as an example!!!  Most people have been taught over the years, that when they get a sore throat, they are going to get sick.  So, because they believe it, they get sick!!!  Exactly what they believe happens!!!    



Did you know that we can choose NOT to be sick???  We can tell our bodies what to do instead of them telling us!!! 


That is what I do when a symptom of sickness comes on me!!!  I choose NOT to be sick!!!  And sometimes, it is a fight!!!  But I have to fight!!!  


So, when my throat starts to get sore, I tell the devil to get off of me and I tell my body, especially my throat that I am NOT going to be sick!!!  I quote the WORD of GOD to myself and my body.



I stand on the WORD of GOD regarding healing!!! 



I have proclaimed what THE WORD of God says about healing over and over again until now, my body knows that it is NOT going to be sick!!!  I rarely ever feel bad, but it takes time and practice to get to this point!! 



I am NOT going to say that I never feel bad because sometimes my body would rather be sick than fight off sickness.
  But I refuse to be sick, because GOD’S WORD says that I am healed and that I don’t have to be sick!!!


The same scripture applies to me as well!!!  Because I believe that I can be well and expect to stay well, I receive what I believe!!! 

 

If this doesn’t sound familiar, it should!!! 



I know that I have already quoted this several times, but here is exactly what Mark 11:22-24 says in the Common English Bible.

 

22 Jesus responded to them, “Have faith in God!

 


23
I assure you that whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea’—and doesn’t waver but believes that what is said will really happen—it will happen.



24 Therefore I say to you, whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you will receive it, and it will be so for you.




Truthfully, we see this day in and day out!!!  People get what they believe!!!  They get what they say over and over again because they are steadily saying what they believe!!! 



Jesus understood this principle.
  He knew that every person has FAITH!!!  So, when HE spoke to the disciples and said, in verse 22, HAVE FAITH IN GOD, HE was telling them what to do with their faith.     



This is why Jesus tells us to renew our minds with the WORD of GOD.  HE wants us to get in the WORD, so that we can change the way we think.  Once we change the way that have been trained to think, we WILL change what we say!!!





ALL IT TAKES IS A LITTLE BIT OF FAITH!!! 




That is what it says in THE WORD!!!
 



Luke 17:6 (AMP)  And the Lord answered, If you had faith (trust and confidence in God) even [so small] like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, Be pulled up by the roots, and be planted in the sea, and it would obey you.


 So, if we have even the tiniest bit of FAITH in GOD (trust and confidence in God), we can use it!!!  And did you know that if we use our FAITH, it will grow???  FAITH is like a muscle; the more you use it, the bigger it gets!!! 


Here is what happened when a man brought his son to Jesus.  This man’s son was possessed by a deaf and dumb (mute) spirit that continually tried to destroy him.  Jesus cast that spirit out of the child.



Mark 9: 20-27  20 Then they brought him to Him. And when he saw Him, immediately the spirit convulsed him, and he fell on the ground and wallowed, foaming at the mouth.



21 So He asked his father, “How long has this been happening to him?”
And he said, “From childhood. 22 And often he has thrown him both into the fire and into the water to destroy him. But if You can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.”



23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”



24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”



25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more!” 26 Then the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him. And he became as one dead, so that many said, “He is dead.”



27
But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose.



Do you see in verses 23 & 24 where Jesus speaks to the man about having FAITH?  23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”



24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”



Verse 24 lets me know that sometimes it may seem hard to believe, but we can ask Jesus for help and He will help us to believe!!! 



I really like verse 23:  “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”



ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM WHO BELIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Do you have FAITH IN GOD??? 




“IF YOU CAN BELIEVE, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM WHO BELIEVES.”  Mark 9:23





No comments: