Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Peace IN The Midst of Chaos!!!

When I started my post for Tuesday night, I knew what I wanted to say, but I just couldn’t seem to get the words right!!!  



So, today as I talked to the Lord, this is what HE put on my heart. 


It is very simple!!!  He must learn to go to HIM in every situation and in every circumstance!!! 

If you look, you will find that I posted a song to replace Tuesday's post!!!  It is called, I Go To The Rock!!!  This song says it ALL!!! 



GOD REALLY DOES HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS!!!


Here’s the kicker!!!  WE CAN’T GET THE ANSWERS FROM GOD, IF WE DON’T GO TO HIM!!!!


If we don’t go to HIM, it is like NOT having HIM AT ALL!!!  It is like locking ALL THE ANSWERS in a desk drawer, but never once getting out the key and unlocking the drawer!!!  

ALL THE ANSWERS ARE AVAILABLE, BUT WE HAVE TO UNLOCK THE DRAWER TO GET TO THEM!!!


I know that sometimes our lives are very busy and it seems impossible to get everything done!!!  But that is when we need HIM the most!!! 


We need to take time out for HIM when our lives are busy and so full of everything, and when it seems like we just don’t have time in our hectic schedules!!!


It is NOT for HIS GOOD, but for our own good!!!  It is NOT so that HE can be calm and assured, but so that WE CAN BE CALM AND ASSURED!!!


When it seems like ALL you have been doing in your life is just running, running and going, going, there is a peace and calm assurance in knowing “WHO TO GO TO”, AND IN KNOWING WHO HAS ALL THE ANSWERS!!! 


So many times, I let life get to me, but the Holy Ghost always reminds me of these verses in John 14.  The first thing John tells us is,


John 14:1, 27 (NKJV) “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.”  27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.



I’ll be real honest with you!!!  Sometimes, I get so busy that I don’t take out time for HIM!!! 


I really ought to call it, time for ME!!!  Because I AM THE ONE WHO NEEDS THE HELP!!!  NOT JESUS!!!  I am the one that gets the benefit out of taking time out for GOD!!!  



So, today, I ask you, "Have you taken out time to meet with GOD, so that YOU CAN GET THE HELP YOU NEED???" 




No comments: