Sunday, December 4, 2011

God’s Baby Boy

It has been such a blessed day in the Lord!!!  Today, I have enjoyed spending time with the Lord and napping in HIS Peaceful Rest!!!

 

However, I had a very interesting experience this morning.  Let me tell you about it.  When I woke up, I found the TV on and a man that I had never seen teaching from the book of Daniel.  It was quite interesting!!! 

 

I must tell you, that I rarely ever leave the TV on.  I did have it on for a couple of hours last night, but then I turned it off and worked on my blog. And then I sat and worked on a few other things. 

 

So, I know that I turned the TV off. 



All I can figure is that The Lord must have turned it on this morning.  HE knew that I would NOT get up and turn the TV on.  Evidently, HE wanted me to see and hear this man’s teaching.  It was quite interesting!!! 

 


WHAT KIND OF INTERESTING THINGS HAS GOD BEEN DOING IN YOUR LIFE??? 



If I asked Mary, the mother of Jesus, that same question, I am sure that her answer would be very interesting!!!  What we know about Mary starts with an angel coming to her and telling her that she is going to become pregnant with God’s Baby Boy!!!  WOW!!! 



Can you imagine that??? 




But I am sure that there are many other things that happened in Mary’s life that are NOT recorded in THE WORD!!!


And I thought that my day started off interesting!!!  Well, I can’t compare my experiences with Mary’s, but I have had some interesting moments!!!

 


I am sure that you could tell me some interesting experiences that you have had in GOD!!!

 


Today, I want to share with you the words of a very special song about Mary and her baby boy-Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior!!! 


 

~~~*~~~

 

O Little Town of Bethlehem

O little town of Bethlehem
How still we see thee lie
Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
The silent stars go by
Yet in thy dark streets shineth
The everlasting Light
The hopes and fears of all the years
Are met in thee tonight

For Christ is born of Mary
And gathered all above
While mortals sleep, the angels keep
Their watch of wondering love
O morning stars together
Proclaim the holy birth
And praises sing to God the King
And Peace to men on earth

How silently, how silently
The wondrous gift is given!
So God imparts to human hearts
The blessings of His heaven.
No ear may hear His coming,
But in this world of sin,
Where meek souls will receive him still,
The dear Christ enters in.

O holy Child of Bethlehem
Descend to us, we pray
Cast out our sin and enter in
Be born in us today
We hear the Christmas angels
The great glad tidings tell
O come to us, abide with us
Our Lord Emmanuel  

No comments: