Friday, May 25, 2012

The God Of Love and Peace Shall Be With You



KNOWING THAT GOD LOVES ME BRINGS ME PEACE AND COMFORT!!!  I KNOW THAT AS MY FATHER, HE WILL DO ALL HE CAN TO WATCH OVER AND PROTECT ME!!!

 


He makes my crooked places straight and HE promises to BULLDOZE the mountains that stand in my way!!!


Isaiah 45:2 (NKJV)


‘I will go before you
And make the crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron.



Isaiah 45:2 (NCV)


 2 I will go before you
       and make the mountains flat.
    I will break down the bronze gates of the cities
       and cut through their iron bars.




Knowing that God loves me so much that HE WILL MOVE THE MOUNTAINS FOR ME, GIVES ME GREAT PEACE!!!



Mark 11:22-24 (NCV)


22 Jesus answered, "Have faith in God.

23 I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'Go, fall into the sea.' And if you have no doubts in your mind and believe that what you say will happen, God will do it for you.

24 So I tell you to believe that you have received the things you ask for in prayer, and God will give them to you.


 

And if I listen closely to HIM and follow HIS directions, HE WILL KEEP ME!!!  HE will lead and guide me in ALL that I do!!!

 


2 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV) Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.


No comments: