Friday, May 4, 2012

Psalm 139:7-12



The more I read of Psalm 139, the more blessed I am!!!  How awesome are the words in verses in Psalm 139:7-12.





Psalm 139:7 (NKJV)

Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?



No matter where I go, God is always there!!!  There is no place to hide from God!!!



As I read this, I wondered why anyone would want to hide from God!!!
  But then I realize that maybe if someone was ashamed or if they didn’t know God, then they might want to hide from HIM!!!  When we know that we have sinned we are ashamed and we might want to hide from God.



If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.



When we are wallowing in our sins, God sees us and HE wants to help us!!!  He is there for us, just waiting fro us to cry out to HIM!!!  Just call upon HIS NAME!!  That is why Jesus died for us!!!  To save us from our sins!!!




If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,



There is no place too far away for God!!!  No place to run!!!  No place to hide!!! 




10 
Even there Your hand shall lead me,

And Your right hand shall hold me.



But if we will take hold of HIS HAND, HE will help us up!!!  He will lead us on!!  And HE will take hold of us and NEVER let us go!!!




11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;

12 Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.



Even in the dark, you can’t hide from God!!!
  It is ALL the same to God; daylight and dark.  GOD CAN SEE IN THE DARK!!!!  And HE can see us no matter where we are!!!  You just can’t hide from GOD!!!!  It isn’t possible!!!



No matter where you go HE IS THERE!!!
  Did you see that HE said He is there even in the uttermost parts of the see????




God is there!!! 



GOD IS EVERYWHERE!!! 



THERE IS NO PLACE TO RUN EXCEPT TO GOD!!!





Proverbs 18:10 (CEB) The Lord’s name is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and find refuge.



Psalm 91:1-2 (NKJV)

91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”





Psalm 18:1-2 (CEB)

18 He said: I love you, Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my solid rock, my fortress, my rescuer.
My God is my rock—
I take refuge in him!—
        he’s my shield, my salvation’s strength, my place of safety.


No comments: