Saturday, May 5, 2012

Psalm 139:13-16



Is NOT God amazing???




And to read this Psalm of David inspires so much awe in me!!!




Psalm 139:13 (CEB) You are the one who created my innermost parts;
    you knit me together while I was still in my mother’s womb.



When I speak to folks who are embarrassed or ashamed of what they have done in life, The Lord tells me to remind them that HE KNEW THEM, before He formed them in their mother’s womb and even before they were a twinkle in their papa’s eye!!!

 

 

To me there is so much comfort in this verse because it says HE KNEW all too well what we would do with our lives before we were ever born!!!

 

Psalm 139:14 (KJV) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.



We need to be like David and praise GOD that He made us!!!
 


 


THANK YOU, LORD, FOR I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE!!!  Just think, we are HAND-CRAFTED BY God!!!! 

 



Marvelous are Your works, Oh Lord!!!  I know it ALL too well!!!  That is what “right well” means!!!






As I read verses 15-16, I find that there is nothing more to say!!! 



God’s Word speaks for itself!!!




Psalm 139:15-16 (CEV)

15 Nothing about me is hidden from you! I was secretly woven together
deep in the earth below,

16 but with your own eyes you saw my body being formed. Even before I was born, you had written in your book everything I would do.


No comments: