Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Experiences with lying devils and False Prophets



                    (***When I went to post last night, blogger malfunctioned and did not post!!!)



I had already written most of my blog for today, but I felt led by The Holy Ghost to write this instead for today’s post!!!



So, I am going to share with you some of my own experiences!!! 



I was once talking on the phone with a lady and we were supposed to be praying, but what she was saying (as she was supposedly speaking in tongues) sounded like gibberish and NOT a real language. 



Then this spirit began to speak through her in English and tell me that it was God and it was speaking through her to me in this manner to teach her how he (supposedly God) works!!! 



It was one of the strangest things I had ever heard or experienced.  I speak in tongues and I have heard all sorts of folks speak in all sorts of tongues, but never have I heard anyone that sounded like that!!!  When this thing began to speak through her, it sounded like it was making excuses for its behavior. 



Of course, now I know that the spirit speaking through her was the devil and he was trying to convince me that he was God!!!  He had quite obviously convinced her!!!



I wasn’t scared of the spirit that I was hearing, and I really did NOT think it was God, but I was scared that I would blaspheme the Holy Spirit, if I said, “THAT ISN’T GOD!!!” 



When all this happened, I began to pray and ask God about it!!!  I told HIM that I wouldn’t dare say that something wasn’t HIM unless I was certain, but that this sure was strange and confusing!!! 



I even called a friend and asked her to pray with me!!  My friend pointed out that God doesn’t bring fear or confusion!!!



2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV) For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.



WHEN YOU HAVE A SOUND MIND, THERE IS NO FEAR, NOR CONFUSION!!!  And God does NOT want us to have fear or confusion!!! 



The next time this person called me for prayer I began to take authority in the Holy Ghost over any spirits that were NOT of God and I commanded them to shut their mouths.  Soon I found that I was doing most of the praying!!!



On another occasion, I arrived at church late, only to find a lady (who had never ministered for us before) in charge of the service!!!  This lady began to call people up to the front.  She called me up and told me that I had been sinning.  She said that I needed to repent, but what she said that I had been doing was NOT AT ALL TRUE!!!  She even told me that my house needed to be anointed because the devil was there!!!



I remember standing there and thinking,
“God!!!  Someone has been lying on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  I knew that I hadn’t been doing the things that she said!!!  And I didn’t understand what was going on!!!  I didn’t realize that the devil had come to church!!! 



But I knew that God wouldn’t tell someone to lie on me because GOD DOESN’T LIE and further more, GOD DOESN’T EMBARRASS FOLKS!!!! 



As soon as I could get away, I went to the bathroom!!!  When I got there I saw a friend of mine and she told me that the lady had done the same thing to her. 


Even before I went back in to the sanctuary, I began praying in THE SPIRIT and asking God what was going on and what this thing was.  God said that it was a Lying Spirit, so I began to bind it in the name of Jesus!!!  

 

Suddenly that lying demon in that woman let out a wail and said, Something is coming against me
!!!  I knew the SPIRIT OF GOD in me was coming against that evil spirit and that God had made that devil cry out!!! 



You see, this woman was deceived!!!  I believe that she truly thought that she was hearing the Voice of God!!!  That is why we must make sure that we are NOT deceived by the devil!!!




God doesn’t lie!!!  HE WILL NEVER tell lies on you or ask you to repent for things that you haven’t done!!!  AND HE DOES KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!



Numbers 23:19 (NKJV) “God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?



John 16:13 (AMP) But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him]…   



The Word warns us about folks that say they are from God, but are NOT!!!



2 Peter 2:1-3 (NKJV)

1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 

And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.

By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.




Once a long time ago, I met a man at the store where I worked and he seemed really nice!!!  We talked about God and I thought he was a child of God!!!  So, we began to hang out some!!!  



The devil wanted me to believe that this man had The Holy Spirit!!!  But God began to show me that the spirit in this man was a devil and that it was telling off on itself!!!  It couldn’t help it!!!      

As he was talking, I would hear The Spirit of God say, “Did you hear that???”  And the more I listened, the more that I heard things that DID NOT LINE UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!! 




It is very
important for ALL of us to know and remember that EVERYTHING THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES AND SAYS WILL ALWAYS LINE UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!!



There are NO IF’S, AND’S, OR BUT’S!!! 
If what we are hearing and experiencing is from THE LORD, then IT WILL LINE UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!!



If it does NOT LINE UP WITH THE WORD, then IT IS NOT GOD!!! 



THE HOLY SPIRIT NEVER DISAGREES WITH GOD!!!  AFTER ALL, HE IS GOD!!!!  So, HE WILL NOT DISAGREE WITH HIMSELF AS GOD!!!



Mark 3:22-27 (AMP)


22 
And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, He is possessed by Beelzebub, and, By [the help of] the prince of demons He is casting out demons.

23 And He summoned them to Him and said to them in parables (illustrations or comparisons put beside truths to explain them), How can Satan drive out Satan?

24 And if a kingdom is divided and rebelling against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

25 And if a house is divided (split into factions and rebelling) against itself, that house will not be able to last.

26 And if Satan has raised an insurrection against himself and is divided, he cannot stand but is [surely] coming to an end.

27 But no one can go into a strong man’s house and ransack his household goods right and left and seize them as plunder unless he first binds the strong man; then indeed he may [thoroughly] plunder his house.




And always remember this!!! 
THE HOLY SPIRIT ONLY SAYS WHAT THE FATHER SAYS!!!!


John 16:13 (AMP) …For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].




Today as I was writing this, God reminded me that this same man would say and do things-sly little things to make me look and feel bad, like I was an ungodly person; a sinner, and NOT a child of God!! 


He would make remarks-little backhanded remarks-that almost sounded innocent or well-meaning, but THE LORD showed me that the devil was using him to say things to condemn me!!! 

 


GOD DOESN’T BRING GUILT, CONDEMNATION OR SHAME TO YOU!!!  HE WON’T SHOW YOU UP OR TRY TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD!!! 
If you do wrong, God will show and tell you, but HE WILL NOT talk bad to you or about you and HE WILL NOT blame you or shame you!!! 



John 16:8 (NKJV) And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:



Romans 8:1 (NKJV) There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.



That man like the lady that I told you about, said to me that I needed to anoint my house!!!  I didn’t realize it at the time, but the devil was just trying to get in my house!!!  You see, the devil couldn’t come in my house because the power of God was in my house and I had anointed it with oil and with THE SPIRIT!!!



ALWAYS KEEP YOUR HOUSE ANOINTED WITH OIL AND INVITE THE POWER AND PRESENCE OF GOD TO DWELL THERE!!!  PRAY OVER YOUR HOUSE IN THE SPIRIT AND ASK GOD TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU SHOULD ANOINT IT!!!  HE WILL!!!



1 John 2:27 (NKJV) But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.



1 John 2:27 (CEV) But Christ has blessed you with the Holy Spirit. Now the Spirit stays in you, and you don’t need any teachers. The Spirit is truthful and teaches you everything. So stay one in your heart with Christ, just as the Spirit has taught you to do.



God wants us to know THE DIFFERENCE IN THE THINGS OF GOD and the tricks of the enemy!!! 



Many folks are fooled into thinking that when they go to church, they are safe!!!  They think that the devil cannot come in, but he is usually already there!!!  He may be sitting on the back row or on the front pew!!!  And yes, sometimes he is sitting in the pulpit whispering in the ears of the ministers!!! 



If we allow the devil to come in and dwell among us, he will take up residence!!!  Unfortunately, this is exactly what has happened to many people in many places!!!!  If the devil remains unchecked he will destroy our places of worship!!!  




The Lord began to talk to me a while back about how a lying and deceiving spirit is going through the land!!!  HE showed me that because folks choose to believe a lie and because they allow a deceiving spirit to come in among them and do NOT get rid of it, the devil begins to destroy folks’ minds, one by one!!! 



God wants His People to realize that the devil is real and that the devil has lying spirits that are already telling many folks that they are GOD!!! 



THESE SPIRITS WILL FOOL MANY, IF WE ALLOW THEM!!!  WE CANNOT SIMPLY IGNORE THE DEVIL AND THINK THAT HE WILL GO AWAY!!!



I have watched as folks say that they are being led by God, but then when a child of God prays, these same people change their decisions and even their minds!!! 



And so, I ask you, if that person is truly being led by God, then why would he or she say that God said for them to do this and such, and then decide to do something else???


Numbers 23:19 (NCV) God is not a human being, and he will not lie.
He is not a human, and he does not change his mind. What he says he will do, he does. What he promises, he makes come true.



God tells us in HIS WORD how to tell the difference in the Holy Spirit and lying spirits that claim to be God!!!  If it were wrong to wonder if a spirit is of God, then God would NOT have put this scripture in The Bible!!!



1 John 4:1-4 (CEV)

1 Dear friends, don’t believe everyone who claims to have the Spirit of God. Test them all to find out if they really do come from God. Many false prophets have already gone out into the world,

and you can know which ones come from God. His Spirit says that Jesus Christ had a truly human body.

But when someone doesn’t say this about Jesus, you know that person has a spirit that doesn’t come from God and is the enemy of Christ. You knew that this enemy was coming into the world and now is already here.

Children, you belong to God, and you have defeated these enemies. God’s Spirit is in you and is more powerful than the one that is in the world.


I have learned that we should always be watching and praying!!!  We need to be in constant prayer for those around us!!!  We need to pray that they be strengthened and that THE TRUTH be revealed in their lives!!! 


Ephesians 3:14-21 (NKJV)


14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,

17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—

19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.


No comments: