Friday, April 29, 2016

Calling Those Things That BE NOT As Though They Were!!!




Last year, GOD began to deal with me about
CALLING THINGS DONE!!!





You see, in the natural, I don’t have a lot of money or help.  But what I do have is FAITH in GOD!!!!



I had been talking to THE LORD about all the things that I needed done, but couldn’t afford and I had a good sized list.  These were things that I couldn’t do myself and I didn’t have the money to hire someone. 



GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME!!!  And I know that HE IS MY PROVIDER!!! 



GOD told me to start calling those things on my list DONE!!! 



GOD reminded me that Abraham had stood in
FAITH and believed what GOD told him!!! 



Romans 4:16-19 (KJV)


16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:




GOD was pleased with Abraham because of his FAITH!!!   



Romans 4:3 (KJV) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.




Abraham didn’t look at what he could see in the natural or what was supposed to be true because of his circumstances.  Abraham stood in FAITH because he knew that what GOD promised him would come to pass. 



Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.



GOD has the power to speak things into existence!!!  And HE has given us that same creative power!!!  HE has given us the right to call those things that BE NOT as though they were!!!  



So, I did what GOD told me to do!!! 



I wrote out a list of what I was CALLING DONE along with the scriptures that I was standing on.  Then I saved it in my phone, so that I could look at it to remind myself that I WAS STANDING IN FAITH (just like Abraham did), and that I was “CALLING THOSE THINGS DONE!!!” 



This is what I wrote.  It’s still in my phone.  And I am still STANDING IN FAITH!!!  (As you will see, I marked my list with 3 stars when each of these things was completed!!!) 


~~~

Abraham believed GOD, and GOD counted to him as righteousness.  Abraham’s faith pleased GOD!!!   
 


 
Genesis 15:5-6 (AMP)

5 And He brought him outside [his tent into the starlight] and said, Look now toward the heavens and count the stars—if you are able to number them. Then He said to him, So shall your descendants be.

6 And he [Abram] believed in (trusted in, relied on, remained steadfast to) the Lord, and He counted it to him as righteousness (right standing with God). 

 


Just as Abraham stood in FAITH believing for the son that GOD had promised him, I also stand in FAITH!!! 

 
Romans 4:18-22 (NKJV) 
 
18 who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, “So shall your descendants be.”  
 
19 And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body, already dead (since he was about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah’s womb.
 
 
20 He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God,  
 
21 and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform.  
 
22 And therefore “it was accounted to him for righteousness.” 
 

 
Jesus told us that we would do greater works than HE did.  JESUS GAVE US HIS AUTHORITY!!!    
 


John 14:12 (NKJV) “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 



GOD, who created this world, calls those things that do NOT exist as though they were.  HE HAS CREATIVE POWER!!! 
 


Romans 4:16-17 (NKJV) 
 
16 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all  
 
17 (as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did
 
 


Just as GOD calls those things that do NOT exist as though they did - just as HE spoke and the world was created - I also speak and watch things come to pass!!!



***I call my taxes paid in full!!! 
 



***I call my laptop fixed in Jesus' name!!!

 
 
 
***I call the yard mowed and weedeated!!!


 
I call the flowerbed weeded and mulched!!! 




God, these are the some of the many things that I need done around here.  I cannot do these things by myself and I need your help.  Therefore I call these things done in Jesus' name and I assign the holy angels to go and do these things for me!!! 



***LORD GOD, I call the roof repaired in Jesus' Name!!!


 
LORD, I call those fallen trees cut up and the wood removed and that area completely cleaned in Jesus' Name!!!  



LORD, I call the area around the trees mowed and cleaned in the name of Jesus!!!



*LORD, I call the trees that are on the shed cut up and removed in Jesus' name!!!  I call the shed torn down and removed.  I call that whole area completely cleaned up in Jesus' Name!!!   


LORD, I call that shed replaced in Jesus' name.  The devil caused it to be torn up and NOT usable!!!  LORD, I want a new shed on my new property to replace this one!!!   



LORD, I call into existence a new carport (a dry place to park my car so that it is safe and protected from the weather) in Jesus' name.  God, I believe that you are making provision for me and my car.  I ask that you show me where my new carport needs to be built.   

 
 
Father GOD, YOU said that we have NOT because we ask NOT!!!  So, I am asking that all these things be done in Jesus' name!!!


 
LORD, I speak all these things in FAITH, and I command the holy angels to go before me and begin to work on these things to cause them to come to pass!!! 

 
 
LORD, I ask that you bless whoever you send to take care of these tasks, that they may be abundantly blessed in Jesus' name!!!    


 
LORD, I stand in FAITH believing that I receive those things which I have asked in prayer!!!   



Mark 11:24-25 KJV 
 
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

 
 
And Father, I forgive the City for NOT removing the tree that fell on my shed!!!   



 
I thank YOU, Father GOD, that all these things are done!!!


~~~

I remember vividly when GOD had someone mow the lawn and weed eat!!!  If I remember right, my mom had been sick and I hadn’t been able to be home.  My grass was getting too tall, and my yard needed mowing. 



My neighbor had her guy mow her yard.  Then she told her guy to come over and do my yard and weed eat!!!  I was astonished!!!  As a matter of fact, I was griping about it to GOD!!!  You see, I didn’t much care for her lawn man!!! 



Well, GOD told me to stop griping!!!!  HE said that my yard was being mowed because I had called it done!!!  Well, color me, red!!!  I repented and apologized to THE LORD!!!!  Then I called my prayer partner to tell her HOW GOOD GOD IS!!!



It didn’t stop there!!!  Other things began to happen!!!  Other things began to get done!!!



I got a phone call and the person on the other end of the phone said, “How much are your taxes?”  I knew the moment the question was asked that this person was going to pay my taxes.  (They weren’t just asking.)  I found out how much was owed and this person paid my taxes!!!  At that time my taxes were way past due, but I just didn’t have the money to pay them!!!  They were almost $700.00.  GOD had someone pay my taxes!!!!  I was so blessed by this!!!  GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME!!!



What happened next???




Well, a person began to talk to me about getting my roof repaired!!!  It was leaking.  I talked to several roofers and they wanted a pretty penny to repair it.  I also got estimates on having it replaced and they wanted well over $5000.00 to do that!!! 



Finally, this person said, I’ll come over and bring my guy (roofer) to look at your roof!!!  So, they came over and looked at the roof!!!  And then they looked at the big tree in the front yard that was dead.



After getting some figures from the roofer, this person decided to replace my whole roof and have the big old pine tree in the front yard cut down for me!!!  I even got to pick out what color shingles I wanted!!!  NOW, that is my GOD in action!!!



So, this last October, my roof got replaced, and the same roofer cut down the big tree that was in my front yard.  He also pulled down the old shed in the back and cut that big tree down, as well!!!  And it didn’t cost me one penny!!!



Now, I must tell you that the roofer left a lot of wood, but I still serve a miracle working GOD!!!



GOD sent folks to get a lot of that wood, but there were still some huge pieces, especially in the front yard.  And no one could lift them!!!  They wouldn’t fit in anyone’s fireplace.



I just kept CALLING IT DONE and believing that GOD would make a way!!! 



I was outside one day a few months ago, and I saw the City guys stop in front of my house.  I watched in amazement as they started loading up the huge pieces of that old tree!!!  (We have a City Clean-up Day every 3 or 4 months and they come thru and haul off folks’ junk.) 



But I never expected them to come by and haul off the rest of that tree!!! Those were Paul Bunyun-sized logs!!!  Well, these guys rolled them into a bull dozer and loaded them on a dump truck.  And off they went.  As you can imagine, I was thrilled!!!



And yes, GOD GETS THE CREDIT!!!  They wouldn’t have done it on their own.  I know that GOD SENT THEM BY HERE!!!  I had been praying for GOD to send someone by to get those huge logs!!! 



If you’ve looked at my list, you’ve probably noticed that there are a few things that are marked with ONLY one star.  That is because those things are “being done now!!!”  They are a work in progress.



All the wood at the back is being picked up and removed.  The old shed was torn down, but all the tin and wood remained.  ALL the pieces of tins and most of the other metal have been hauled off.  All the boards from the shed are being removed, piled up and will soon be hauled away!!!  Most of the wood from the old tree that had fallen on my shed and fence has already been loaded up and hauled away!!!   



There are a few things that have come up lately that aren’t on my list.  Sometimes, I forget to put things on my list, but I still stand in FAITH believing that GOD will provide!!! 



This year I forgot about my taxes coming due, but GOD didn’t.  When I remembered them, I called my prayer partner and we prayed!!!



I refused to worry about them!!  I gave them to GOD and called them paid!!!  GOD PROVIDED!!!



I got a phone call from a good friend and she said, Your taxes are paid.  And I said, “Yes, they are in Jesus’ name!!!”  She had to tell me twice me more, and then she finally said, I am sending you a check, that is why I am telling you that your taxes are paid.  She sent me a check for $400.00 and told me to use the extra for whatever I needed.



So, I paid my taxes!!!  Then I bought some quarters for drying my laundry and I put aside $20.00 to buy sand (GOD had made a way for me to get some good sand at a really good price.)



It’s rained a lot around here, so my sand money stayed in my checkbook for a while!!! 



Then one day, while we were in church. They took up a special offering and you guessed it, I gave away my sand money!!!



I told GOD I know you will provide money for me to pay for my sand!!! 



But HE had a better idea!!! 



And once again, GOD amazed me!!! 



I had a check all written out to pay for my sand and I was going to go cash it at the bank, so I could pay the delivery man.  I called for my sand to be delivered and when I spoke to the Man in Charge, he said they would bring it that afternoon. 
Then he told me that he was bringing me twice as much sand as we had originally talked about and they would put it where I wanted it.



When I checked with him on the price, he said, Kathy, you don’t owe us anything. 



And they did so!!!  When I thanked the boss man, he said, Just thank my boss!!!  He was talking about GOD!!!



I am still in awe of my GOD and HIS GREAT GOODNESS!!!



Needless to say I am indeed blessed!!!  My cup runneth over!!!



I THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME SO!!!!



The truth is this.  EVERYONE who reads GOD’s WORD can be just as blessed as I am!!!!  They just have to believe that GOD WILL DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL DO IN HIS WORD!!! 



They just have to believe in GOD’s PROMISES!!!  And STAND IN FAITH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!



GOD, I BELIEVE AND I TRUST IN YOU!!!  I BELIEVE AND I TRUST IN YOUR WORD!!!

No comments: