Monday, April 11, 2016

The Warrior is a Child


When I was talking to GOD today about what to write, I heard HIM say, “The Warrior Is A Child.” 


I’ve heard this song many times, but I don’t think that I have ever really listened to the lyrics!!! 


That is until today when I looked them up and listened to the song to make sure the lyrics that I found were correct. 


I was amazed because this is such a beautiful song and the words are so very true!!!


We get our strength from the LORD!!!  And we must go to HIM every day and every moment of every day!!  NOT just when things get tough!!!


When life threatens to bring us to our knees-to destroy us-that is when we have to know who we can depend on!!!  When have to know that we can do all things through Christ which strengthens us!!! 


Philippians 4:13 (KJV) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.



When we hit our knees in prayer and cry out to our Father, HE IS GOING TO TURN THINGS AROUND!!!  HE IS GOING TO WEAVE THINGS FOR OUR GOOD!!! 


Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.



We have to know that the minute we hit our knees, the enemy is defeated!!! 



If GOD be for us, who can be against us!!!  Romans 8:31 (KJV)
Twila Paris NOT only sings this song, but she wrote the lyrics, as well. 


Here the words!!!



The Warrior Is A Child – Twila Paris


Lately I've been winning
Battles left and right
But even winners can get
Wounded in the fight
People say that I'm amazing
Strong beyond my years
But they don't see inside of me
I'm hiding all the tears


They don't know that
I go running home when I fall down
They don't know Who picks me
Up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
'Cause deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child



Unafraid because His armor is the best
But even soldiers need a quiet place to rest
People say that I'm amazing
Never face retreat
But they don't see the enemies
That lay me at His feet



They don't know that I go
Running home when I fall down
They don't know Who picks me
Up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
'Cause deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child



They don't know that I go
Running home when I fall down
They don't know Who picks me
Up when no one is around
I drop my sword and look up for a smile
'Cause deep inside this armor
Deep inside this armor
Deep inside this armor
The Warrior is a Child

No comments: