Saturday, April 9, 2016

I am HIS Child!!!




MY FATHER in Heaven chose me!!!  HE called me!!!  HE wanted me to be HIS CHILD!!! 

 

I didn’t find HIM; HE FOUND ME!!!


I have heard it said, “That you can run, but you can’t hide!!!”


This is so true, because no matter where you are, no matter where you go, GOD has already been there!!!  And HE WILL BE THERE!!! 


You can’t outrun GOD; you can’t hide from HIM!!!  So, why even try???


GOD saw us before we ever knew HIM!!!  HE knew us before we were a twinkle in our daddy’s eye or even a thought in our momma’s heart!!! 


Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee…



GOD sees our inner most beings.  HE knows our thoughts and even how we think!!!!  HE sees our hearts and our desires!!!  HE knows our darkest and most personal secrets-the things that we don’t tell anyone!!!


And even though GOD knows everything about us, HE LOVES US!!!  HE LOVED us before the world began.  HE loves us just the way we are and because HE LOVES US, HE WANTS THE VERY BEST FOR US!!! 



Because I am HIS, GOD LOVES ME!!!  HE watches over me and HE protects me!!!  HE provides for me and takes care of me!!!


NO matter what goes on, GOD is with me!!!  HE is there for me in every situation!!!  HE helps me!!!  HE gives me strength to go thru every test, every trial, and every tribulation!!! 


Isaiah 41:9-10
(NKJV)

You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its farthest regions,
And said to you,
‘You are My servant,
I have chosen you and have not cast you away:


10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you


No comments: