Saturday, April 23, 2016

I’m In Better Hands Now!!!



When I heard this song playing, it reminded me of the storms that I have been writing about!!! 


Everyone has storms in their life!!!
 


And each one of us has a chose to make about how we will weather the storms that come our way.


It is up to us!!!


Do we go it alone or do we trust GOD to take us through the storms in life?  


Me, I need GOD to hold my hand thru each and every storm!!!


I wouldn’t know what to do without HIM!!!


And yes, unfortunately, at times I try to solve my own problems.


But NOTHING I do (by myself) ever works!!!


I always end up with a bigger mess than I started out with!!!



But my GOD…



I am always amazed at how my GOD calms the raging seas as they are trying to overwhelm me!!!  No matter what, my GOD is always FAITHFUL to step in and works things out!!!



My GOD is THE Problem Solver!!! 



My GOD turns mountains into mole hills!!!



Isaiah 45:2 (KJV) I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:


Isaiah 45:2 Good News Translation (GNT) I myself will prepare your way, leveling mountains and hills.
I will break down bronze gates and smash their iron bars.


I know that when I trust GOD, I am in better hands!!! 



Psalm 138:8 (NKJV) The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever…


No matter what happens in my life, I know that GOD has everything under control!!!  HE will take care of every situation that arises!!!  Father GOD loves me and HE is going to work everything out for me!!!


I can say confidently that when I turn everything over to the LORD, I am in better hands!!!


Natalie Grant – In Better Hands


It's hard to stand
On shifting sand
It's hard to shine

In the shadows of the night

You can't be free

If you don't reach for help
And you can't love
If you don't love yourself

But there is hope when my faith runs out…

Cause I'm in better hands now

Chorus:
It's like the sun is shining
When the rain is pouring down
It's like my soul is flying
Though my feet are on the ground

So take this heart of mine

There's no doubt
I'm in better hands now

I am strong
All because of you
I stand in awe of
Every mountain that you move

Ohhh...  I am changed
Yesterday is gone
I am safe
From this moment on…

And There's no fear
When the night comes ‘round

I'm in better hands now

Chorus:
It's like the sun is shining
When the rain is pouring down
It's like my soul is flying
Though my feet are on the ground

So take this heart of mine

There's no doubt
I'm in better hands now

It's like the sun is shining
When the rain is pouring down
It's like my soul is flying
Though my feet are on the ground

It's like the world is silent

Though I know it isn't true
It's like the breath of Jesus
Is right here in this room

So take this heart of mine

There's no doubt
I'm in better hands now…
I'm in better hands now…



No comments: