Thursday, April 14, 2016

How do your words affect your life?




Are you making your problems worse with your words???



Are you always saying how tired you are???  Do you always tell everyone that you cannot remember names?



I used to say those things!!! 



Then GOD told me to stop!!! 



I don’t remember where I was working, but I used to complain all the time that I was tired, so tired!!!  Then GOD said, Don’t say that you are tired any more.  Every time you say that you are tired, you get more tired!!!



And, of course, GOD was right!!!  When I stopped saying how tired I was all the time, I started feeling better and I stopped feeling so tired!!!



For years, I told everyone that I couldn’t remember people’s names!!!  And I couldn’t.  Then one day, GOD told me to stop saying that and to start saying, GOD helps me remember people’s names.   



So, I did!!!



One day, I was in a store, and I saw this lady that I knew.  I knew that I was supposed to know her name and I was just blank!!!  Then THE LORD said, “Delilah.”   (I have changed her name to protect her privacy.)  And so I said, “Hello, Delilah.”  She said hello back, and we chatted for a bit. 



I was so thrilled when THE LORD told me that lady’s name!!!  It was so super cool!!!  I was obedient and I said what GOD told me to say.  And GOD did what HE said that HE would do!!! 



So, every time that I start to say that I don’t remember folks’ names, GOD stops me and reminds me to say what HE told me to say.



We may NOT realize it, but we program ourselves with our words!!!   



The words that we say with our mouths go into our ears and into our hearts and minds!!!  Therefore the words that we say about ourselves are the most important words that we are ever going to hear!!!  That makes what we say about ourselves more important than any other words that anyone else says!!! 



THE WORD says,
faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.  Romans 10:17 (KJV)



You see, we have FAITH in our own words!!!  We have more FAITH in the words that we speak more than in the words that others speak!!!  And whether we believe it or NOT, we believe what we say!!!



Every day, I hear folks say all kinds of crazy things!!! 



If you listen to someone long enough, you will hear what they actually think about themselves!!! 



Luke 6:45 (ESV) The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.



I realized a long time ago that I could change my life by keeping a watch on my words and speaking good things.  I learned that by speaking GOD’s WORD over my life, I could have whatever I said!!!



Mark 11:22-24 (KJV)

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.


24 
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.




Just like everyone else, I have to practice this and I have to remember to say GOOD THINGS-WORDS THAT LINE UP WITH GOD’S WORD!!! 



I have learned to stand on THE WORD of GOD each and every day!!!  I know that GOD’s WORD is true and I know that when I stand on HIS WORD in FAITH, I will see it come to pass!!! 


THE WORD says,
…by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5 (NKJV) 



I have to stand on that scripture every day!!!  If I don’t, the enemy will attack me head on and try to kill me!!!!  I am training my body NOT to be sick!!!  I am training my body to be healed!!!  I have had to train my body to fight off every symptom of sickness and disease!!!! 



Does that mean that I always feel wonderful???  Does that mean that I always FEEL well, or healed?  NO.  But I can tell you that I feel better than most people do most of the time!!! 



What it means is that when the symptoms of a scratchy throat, a sore throat, or any other sickness start attacking me, I say, NO! NO!!!  I AM HEALED!!!  And because I am standing on THE WORD of GOD, and because I believe what I say, those symptoms go away!!!  To be truthful,
I am rarely ever sick!!! 



Many, many years ago, when I had chest pains, I said the same thing, NO!  NO!  I am NOT going to have a heart attack, and I didn’t!!!  This happened more than once!!!  I just had to keep on saying the same thing each time this happened!!!  Finally, the enemy decided that he wasn’t going to win and he stopped attacking me with chest pains!!! 



I listened to “the words” that I was speaking because I knew that THE WORD of GOD said that I am healed!!!  I refused to listen to what the enemy of my soul was telling me.  You see, he was telling me that I was going to have a heart attack, but because I refused to listen to him, and because I stood on THE WORD of GOD, my heart is just fine.  I have never had any heart problems!!!  And I have never had any other issues!!!



Do the symptoms of these attacks go away immediately???  More often than NOT, they leave quickly, but sometimes they persist!!! 



Some attacks are worse than others and so sometimes it takes longer to fight off the symptoms!!!  It is the sneaky attacks that are the worst!!!



I have found that the more I stay in THE WORD, whether I am reading it or listening to it, the stronger I become, and the faster any symptoms leave!!!  



I don’t just stand on GOD’s WORD for healing!!! 


I stand on HIS WORD and I believe for HIS mercy and HIS grace!!!  I trust Him to provide for me in every area of my life!!! 



I have learned to TRUST GOD and HIS WORD in every situation!!! 



I have learned NOT to lean to my own understanding!!!



Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.


In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


No comments: