Sunday, June 17, 2012

Don’t You Forget What He Said!!!



The words to this song are so very true!! 


1 Corinthians 10:13 (NKJV) No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.



And we have to remember that God is always working even in the midst of the storm!!!  We may NOT see right now, but HE is working everything out for us!!! 


Romans 8:28 (NKJV) And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

 


And to make sure that we understand that HE is in control of what is going on, God tells us that HE has good, not evil planned for us!!! 



Jeremiah 29:11 (CEB) I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the Lord; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.

 


I hope you will enjoy this song as much as I do!!!  To listen to this song, just click on either the title of this post or the title of the song.  Each one of these titles has a music video linked to it!!!



He Said – Group 1 Crew

So your life feels like it don't make sense
And you think to yourself, "I'm a good person,
So why do these things keep happening? "
Why you gotta deal with them
You may be knocked down now, but don't forget
What He said, He said

"I won't give you more
More than you can take
And I might let you bend
But I won't let you break
And know, I'll never, ever let you go"
Don't you forget what He said
Don't you forget what He said, He said

Who you are ain't what you're going through
So don't let it get the best of you
'Cause God knows everything you need
So you ain't gotta worry
You may be knocked down now, but just believe what He said

He said "I won't give you more
More than you can take
And I might let you bend
But I won't let you break
And know I'll never ever let you go"
Don't you forget what He said

Don't fear when you go through the fire
Hang on when it's down to the wire
Stand tall and remember what He said

"I won't give you more
More than you can take
And I might let you bend
But I won't let you break"

"I won't give you more
More than you can take
And I might let you bend
But I won't let you break
And know I'll never ever let you go"
Don't you forget what He said

Don't you forget what He said.

Don't you forget what He said.

No comments: