Monday, June 25, 2012

My Endless Love



There is NO LOVE that can compare to GOD’S LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



GOD’S LOVE FOR US IS ENDLESS!!! 


Psalm 139:8 (NKJV) If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.




There is truly NO LOVE like God’s LOVE!!!



GOD’S LOVE IS UNSELFISH!!!  It is the ONLY TRULY PURE LOVE!!!!



John 3:16-17 (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.



There are very few people in this old world that can even hope to love us like God does!!! The ONLY way another person can truly LOVE us is by having God’s Love inside them (heart, mind and soul!!!)         


And there are very few people who truly understand what LOVE means!!!


There are very few that trust God enough to experience HIS LOVE to the FULLEST!!! 


There are very few people who understand that God wants us to live life to the fullest and enjoy HIS ABUNDANCE!!!


John 10:10 (NKJV) The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.



GOD’S LOVE FOR US IS TRULY THE ONLY ENDLESS LOVE THAT EXISTS!!!



As I watched the recording session of this video, I was reminded that God is so loving and kind that HE goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to show us how much HE LOVES US!!!


In the recording session of this song, we see Lionel encouraging Shania over and over again!!!  This is how God is with each and every one of HIS children!!!


Did you notice how Shania decided that she needed to work with Lionel and try to record this song even though she was afraid???


That is what God wants us to do!!!
  Many times in the past when I was scared, HE has told me, “They can’t eat you!!!”  Or, “All they can say is no!”



God wants us to learn to never ever give up!!!
  If we refuse to quit; if we refuse to give up; if we continue in HIM, we will be pleasing to HIM and that is ALL that really matters!!!



Endless Love – Lionel Richie

Male Lead:
My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright

Female Lead:
My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

Duet:

And I
(I-I-I-I-I)
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...

And your eyes

Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts,

Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

Forever

(Ohhhhhh)
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

And love

Oh, love, Oh, love
I'll be a fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind

'Cause you,

You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I know
I've found in you
My endless love

Oooh, and love

Oh, love, Oh, love
I'll be that fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh you know-
I don't mind

And, YES

You'll be the only one
'Cause NO one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love
My love, my love
My endless love

My endless love


My endless love

No comments: