Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Truth Shall Set You Free!!!

Posted for Tuesday, June 12, 2012



John 8:31-32 (KJV)


31 
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.



If you continue in MY WORD, then you are MY DISCIPLES; MY FOLLOWERS!!!  Jesus told this to those who believed on HIM and accepted HIM as their Lord and Savior!!!  How much more simple can that be!!! 



If you continue in the things that I have taught you-NOT veering to the right or left, not adding to or taking away from what I have taught you-then you are my disciples (my followers)!!!




The truth will indeed set you free!!!  Anyone who has ever had to make a confession of their wrong doing can tell you that there is something so refreshing and freeing about the truth!!!  You feel so relieved and so FREE!!!



And truly, that is how it feels to come to Jesus!!!  To bring it ALL-everything you have to HIM and confess to HIM how much you truly need HIM in your life!!!



John 8:31-32 (CEB)


31 Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teaching.

32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”


No comments: