Friday, June 8, 2012

It is time for us to stand together for what is right!!!



I love this song because it says ALL the things that no one wants to say.  It says ALL the things that know one wants to admit are true!!!


Why is it that we as Christians want to act like ostriches and bury our heads in the sand instead of doing something about this old world???



It is time out for standing by and letting the devil take over and ruin the world that we live in!!!




AND NO, IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!!! 




IF ALL OF GOD’S PEOPLE; ALL OF GOD’S CHILDREN; WOULD STAND UP TOGETHER, ARM IN ARM, AND SAY WE WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL ANY LONGER!!!! 




AND COMMAND HIM TO GIT!!!  That means we need to tell the devil to take his hands off of our kids, our families, our lives, AND YES, OUR NATION!!!




If we would ONLY do exactly that!!!  He would have to go!!!!  If we refused to allow the devil to work here in America any more, then he would have no choice, but to FLEE!!!!



James 4:7 (KJV) Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.




Submit???  What does submit to God mean???



It means to do exactly as Josh said in this song.  If God says move, then we move.  If God says stop and help that person then we are to stop and help them.  If God says, DO NOT to stop, then we DO NOT STOP!!! 




I can just hear someone saying now, but Kathy, God would NOT tell us to NOT help someone!!!  And that is where you are wrong!!! 




God has specific people assigned to do specific things.  He knows exactly who to send to help that person and it may NOT be you!!!



This is where we have to learn to be TOTALLY SUBMITTED TO GOD!!! 



Another way to say this is that we need to start being TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY OBEDIENT TO GOD!!!  That means that I have to quit doing things my own way and you have to quit doing things your own way!!!  AND WE HAVE TO START DOING THEM GOD’S WAY!!!




The Contemporary English Version says, “Surrender to God!!!”



James 4:7 (NCV) So give yourselves completely to God. Stand against the devil, and the devil will run from you.

 

 
So, instead of running from the devil and ALL that is wrong, we need to ALL STAND TOGETHER!!!



Instead of standing by and watching and saying, “Oh how sad!!!”  We need to band together and pray and ask God exactly what he wants us to do!!!  And then we need to do it!!!




It is time for us to stand up for our rights and take back our world!!!  It is time for us to stand together for what is right!!!!   It is time for us to change what is happening in our world!!!





I Refuse
by Josh Wilson
Sometimes I, I just want to close my eyes
And act like everyone's all right
When I know they're not
This world needs God, but it's easier to stand and watch
I could pray a prayer and just move on
Like nothing's wrong

But I Refuse

Cause I don't want to live like I don't care
I don't want to say another empty prayer
Oh, I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else
To do what God has called me to do myself
Oh, I could choose not to move
But I refuse

I can hear the least of these, crying out so desperately
And I know we are the hands and feet of You, oh God
So if You say move, it's time for me to follow through
And do what I was made to do
And show them who You are

I don't want to live like I don't care
I don't want to say another empty prayer
Oh, I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else
To do what God has called me to do myself
Oh, I could choose not to move
But I refuse

I refuse to stand and watch the weary and lost cry out for help
I refuse to turn my back and try and act like all is well
I refuse to stay unchanged, to wait another day to die to myself
I refuse to make one more excuse

I don't want to live like I don't care
I don't want to say another empty prayer
Oh, I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else
To do what God has called me to do myself
I could choose not to move
But I refuse
I refuse
I refuse

No comments: