Saturday, August 11, 2012

God ALWAYS Answers Your Prayers!!!



Have you ever heard anyone say that they could ONLY hope that God would answer their prayers???



Well, I am here to tell you that
GOD ALWAYS ANSWERS PRAYERS!!! 


He doesn’t just answer my prayers and NOT yours!!!  He doesn’t just answer perfect Penelope‘s prayers and NOT that mistake-making Monalisa’s prayers!!!


In fact, GOD has answered every prayer that has ever been prayed!!!



What people REALLY mean is that they hope that God will say, “Yes, you can have that.” or “Yes, you can do that.” or that God will provide them with whatever they are asking HIM for!!!!



Somewhere along to way the devil snuck in and began to whisper in people’s ears and tell them that if God didn’t say, “YES!!!” then HE had NOT answered their prayers!!!



But is it really ALL the devil’s fault???  Truthfully, NO!!!  I don’t know of any person that likes to be told, NO!!!!  It hurts our flesh, to be told, “NO!!!!  



Regardless, of how it happened, a lot of folks have come to the conclusion or been told that when they do NOT get what they want, then their prayers have NOT been answered!!!  There are also folks who think that if they do NOT IMMEDIATELY get what we want, then God has NOT answered their prayers!!!



And that simply is NOT TRUE!!!!



The truth is that when you pray, God answers you!!!  And when I pray HE answers me!!!  HE ANSWERS EVERY PRAYER THAT IS PRAYED, NO MATTER WHO PRAYS IT!!!



What we need to realize is that
GOD IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER and that HE cares for us as much as our own flesh and blood daddies!!!  And because HE LOVES US SO MUCH, HE IS ONLY GOING TO GIVE US THOSE THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR US!!! 



Matthew 7:9-11 (NKJV)

Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!



Because God wants the very best for us, HE CANNOT ALWAYS ALLOW US TO HAVE OUR WAY!!!!  HE CANNOT ALWAYS SAY, “YES!!!”



GOD LIKES IT WHEN WE ARE HAPPY,
AND HE LIKES TO GIVE US GOOD THINGS!!!!  But just like any dad, HE IS NOT GOING TO ALWAYS GIVE US OUR WAY!!!  HE doesn’t want us to have things that are bad for us!!  He doesn’t want us to get hurt!!! 



So, here is what God told me many years ago!!!  He explained to me that HE always answers every prayer!!!  Sometimes, HE says, “YES.”  Sometimes, HE says, “NO,” and sometimes HE says, “WAIT!!!”



It is very simple!!!  God sees and knows ALL things, and that also means that HE sees the outcome!!!  HE KNOWS THE FUTURE!!!


Proverbs 15:3 (KJV) The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.


John 16:13 (NKJV) However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.



I have learned that part of praying is listening to God!!!  You see, I have learned TO TRUST MY FATHER IN HEAVEN because I know that HE WANTS THE VERY BEST FOR ME!!!  HE WANTS THE VERY BEST FOR ALL HIS KIDS!!!! 



So, when I pray I ask GOD for HIS PERFECT WILL FOR MY LIFE!!! 
And when I do NOT understand things, I ask HIM to explain them to me!!! 



God tells us in HIS WORD that THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH US ALL THINGS!!! 



John 14:26 (NKJV) But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

 


Do you know that because God sees everything, HE protects us from situations and circumstances that we do not even know about?


Many years ago, I had started shopping for a new truck, but I hadn’t found the one that I wanted!!!  I had never bought a brand new vehicle and I really wanted a new truck!!!


I had been employed with the same company for over 10 years, but my newest boss really didn’t like me and God knew that things were NOT going to turn out well.


One afternoon I was telling my very dear friend and mechanic, Ray about the new trucks that I had gone to see!!!!  As we talked more, Ray told me that he always told his kids to make sure that they
had enough money put aside to pay for the things that they bought if something happened to their jobs. 


He wasn’t giving me advice, but he was sharing his wisdom!!!  And I totally agreed with him.  So, I stuck it away in my mind with the other bits of wisdom that I wanted to remember for another day!!!!  We were just talking about life, you know!!! 


I ended up NOT buying a new truck that year and for many years to come because that year I got fired from my job, mainly because I refused to quit!!!  My boss made it plain, that she had no intention or rehiring me, but I refused to resign!!! 



Well, anyway!!!  In the end I had no job to pay for that new truck-the one that I had NOT bought!!!  And again today, I THANK THE LORD for His son, Ray, who spoke what God put on HIS MIND!!!  And for MY FATHER GOD, who loved me enough to delay me in my search for that new truck!!! 



In case, you don’t realize it, God was telling me, No!!!  He was saying, "Kathy, don’t you buy that new truck!!!  You will regret it!!!"

 

Truthfully, only a couple of years earlier after seeking God and really hunting for a new truck, I had with God’s permission bought a really nice used truck!!!  It was new to me and it was such a blessing!!!!  And God is so good that when I lost my job, HE blessed me with the money to pay my truck off!!! 



There was another time, long ago when I really wanted to help the church buy a new drum set!!!  I prayed and prayed for my money to come in, but it would NOT!!!  At the time, I really could NOT understand why, but the $50.00 that I wanted to give to those buying the drums would NOT come in!!!

 

When these same folks came back with a seat for the church bus and NO DRUMS, I was flabbergasted!!!  It was then that God said to me, “I knew you would be mad if you gave them $50.00 for one thing and they spent it on another.”



That time, God was saying, “WAIT!!!  You’ll be glad you did!!!”



More recently, I was trying to help out a friend of mine!!!  A very good friend of hers needed a newer mattress set and I had told her that my mom had one!!!!   

 

So, I was going to pick-up and deliver this mattress set to her friend of many years!!!  It was a little old, but it was a very good set!!!  And I had already promised this person that he could have it!!!



However, when I got to the house, my mother had given it away!!!  So, I asked God to give me another set to give this person, but I never found another one (which is very unusual) and I really had no idea why God was saying, “No!!!”



A couple of months later this same person treated my friend horribly and purposely ended their friendship of 30 years!!!  And when I began to write this, God said that that was why HE HAD SAID, “NO!”



GOD KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! 


HE knew that if HE allowed me to spend a lot of time and energy getting this person a really nice mattress set, I would be livid when this person treated my friend so poorly!!!  SO, GOD SAID, “NO!”



Many, many times, God has protected me from unseen dangers!!!  HE ALWAYS LOOKS AFTER ME!!!  AND HE ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF ME!!!! 



GOD WILL LOOK AFTER YOU, TOO!!!  He will take care of you and protect you, if you let HIM!!!



Just remember, that the next time you ask God for something and you don’t get your way, there is a reason!!! 



Why NOT ask God to explain it to you or ask HIM to show you what is going on???



Maybe HE only wants you to wait for a while, or maybe HE sees something that you do NOT know about!!!



After all, we should know by now that God works everything for our good!!!



Romans 8:28 (NKJV) And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.





Always remember!!!  FATHER GOD KNOWS BEST!!!!


No comments: