Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wait Upon THE LORD!!!



I keep hearing part of a verse from a song in my head!!!! 



I will wait upon the Lord!!!  I will wait upon the Lord!!!



So, today as I opened up my Bible, I was NOT surprised to see that it said this same thing!!!


Psalm 27:13-14 (NKJV)


13 
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.

14 Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!



I have a Reference Bible and so when I looked at verse 14, I saw a reference next to the word, “Wait.” 



In the reference is said,
“Wait in faith” and it showed Is. 25:9, so I looked it up!!!


Isaiah 25:9 (NKJV)


And it will be said in that day:
“Behold, this is our God;
We have waited for Him, and
   He will save us.

This is the Lord;
We have waited for Him;
We will be glad and rejoice in
   His salvation.”



And you know that is exactly what I have decided to do!!!  I have decided to “Wait upon the Lord IN FAITH!!!”



I know that HE IS MY PROVIDER!!!!  Phil. 4:19 


HE IS MY HEALER!!!  Is. 53:4-5


HE IS MY DELIVER!!!
  Psalms 18:2



And HE HAS SET ME FREE!!!!   Romans 8:2

No comments: