Sunday, August 12, 2012

GOD GETS THE GLORY!!!



Sometimes, I forget just how blessed I am!!!
  Those are the times that God has to remind me!!!



I know that some of you will understand exactly what I am talking about tonight and others of you will NOT!!!!
   It will just NOT make any sense to you!!!  And for that I am sorry!!!



I write this blog because I am so blessed of God!!!!
  I am so blessed to be called to share HIS WORD with YOU and everyone I meet!!!


Of course, I learned a long time ago, to share HIS WORD in LOVE!!!!
  I learned that I should NEVER try to SHOVE THE WORD DOWN PEOPLE’S THROATS,  but rather to SHARE with them how much I love GOD and let them know how blessed I AM!!! 



And today, more than ever, I know that I am
BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



TODAY, AS WELL AS MANY TIMES BEFORE GOD HAS ASSURED ME THAT I AM HEARING FROM HIM!!!!  And that I am RIGHT ON TRACK!!!


Today, as well as many times before, every thing I have written and posted on my blog has been preached by another man or woman of God!!!




Now, I can just hear some of you saying,
DOESN’T THAT BOTHER YOU???



So, I ask you,
WHY WOULD IT???  IT IS GOD’S WORD!!!  It is NOT something I created or pulled out of thin air!!!!  IT IS GOD THAT GETS THE GLORY!!! 



I write and share what God gives me and I rely on HIM to make sure that those who HE wants to read it, read it!!!
 



You see, God reminded me last week, that
YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER, BUT YOU CAN’T MAKE HIM DRINK!!!


When I shared this with a friend, she replied, Yes!!!  Some plant, some water, and some reap the harvest!!!


1 Corinthians 3:6-9 (CEV)

I planted the seeds, Apollos watered them, but God made them sprout and grow.

What matters isn’t those who planted or watered, but God who made the plants grow.

The one who plants is just as important as the one who waters. And each one will be paid for what they do.

Apollos and I work together for God, and you are God’s garden and God’s building.




1 Corinthians 3:10-11 (NCV)


10 Using the gift God gave me, I laid the foundation of that house like an expert builder. Others are building on that foundation, but all people should be careful how they build on it.

11 The foundation that has already been laid is Jesus Christ, and no one can lay down any other foundation.
 


God says in HIS WORD, Those who have ears, let them hear!!!


Mark 4:9 (NKJV) And He said to them, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”



Jesus explains
THESE WORDS to the disciples in Mark the 4th chapter!!! 


Mark 4:11 (NKJV) And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables



And I know that I have been given these same secrets, THE ANSWER TO THIS SAME MYSTERY and I have been allowed to share with you some of WHAT GOD HAS REVEALED TO ME!!!   


Mark 4:9-12 (CEB)

He said, “Whoever has ears to listen should pay attention!”

10 When they were alone, the people around Jesus, along with the Twelve, asked him about the parables.

11 He said to them, “The secret of God’s kingdom has been given to you, but to those who are outside everything comes in parables.

12 This is so that they can look and see but have no insight, and they can hear but not understand. Otherwise, they might turn their lives around and be forgiven.




So, today, I THANK GOD THAT HE HAS GIVEN ME “EARS TO HEAR,” AND BLESSED ME WITH UNDERSTANDING!!!  I THANK HIM FOR THE ABILITY TO WRITE MY BLOG AND SHARE HIS WORD!!!



AND I ALSO THANK HIM FOR CONFIRMING TO ME THAT “I AM HEARING FROM HIM!!!”  AND THAT I AM PREACHING EXACTLY WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE PREACHING!!! 



I always love to hear GOD CONFIRM HIS WORD THROUGH AN ANOINTED MAN OR WOMAN OF GOD!!!



Don’t get me wrong!!!  I hear new things from other people ALL the time!!!  I am eager to learn the things of God!!!
 



But like anyone else, what I preach, as well as what others preach,
MUST LINE UP WITH The WORD of GOD!!! 


Galatians 1:8-9 (NCV)

8 We preached to you the Good News. So if we ourselves, or even an angel from heaven, should preach to you something different, we should be judged guilty!

9
I said this before, and now I say it again: You have already accepted the Good News. If anyone is preaching something different to you, let that person be judged guilty!




So, Again I Say, THANK YOU, LORD!!!
 





GOD GETS THE GLORY!!!!

No comments: