Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Power of Agreeing Together





Have you ever been attacked by the devil???



Well, I have been!!!  And I am sure that most folks have!!!



When the enemy attacks me, I always figure that I must be doing something right!!!  Because when it seems as if “ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE,” you know there I a good reason!!! And you know, that the devil sure seems mad!!!  So, YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE SOME THING RIGHT!!!



If you have never had anything come against you and you have never been attacked by the devil, then you better check yourself!!!



Cause something is wrong, if the devil has never, ever attacked you!!!!




Anyway, the other day, I called a friend of mine to get her to agree with me in prayer because I was being attacked by the devil!!! 


Matthew 18:19-20 (AMP)

19 Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven.

20 For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I Am in the midst of them.

 


And so, The Holy Spirit took over as God had her pray for me!!! 



THERE IS SO MUCH POWER IN GOD’S WORD!!!  That is why it is so important for ALL OF US to know and understand it!!! 



There are so many important scriptures we can stand on as children of Our Father God and followers of Christ Jesus!!!  But you have to know The WORD to stand on it!!!    



So, when my friend prayed THE WORD and I agreed with her, there was so much
POWER IN HER PRAYER that the devil tucked tail and ran!!!  We stood together in FAITH ON GOD’S WORD!!!  And we watched God move that mountain!!!!
 

Mark 11:22-24 (NKJV)


22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God.

23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.




You see, I know when my friend and I pray God’s WORD,
THE THINGS WE PRAY ARE GOING TO HAPPEN!!!  There is so much power in agreement and in praying THE WORD!!! 


Matthew 18:19-20 (NCV)


19 "Also, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about something and pray for it, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

20 This is true because if two or three people come together in my name, I am there with them."

 


When we stood on THE WORD, God flooded my soul and my being with that PEACE THAT PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING!!!  So, I got everything together and went to bed!!!  And I slept ALL night long in such PEACE!!!  It was wonderful!!!


Philippians 4:6-7 (NCV)

6
Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks.

7 And God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.




There are so many precious promises in HIS WORD!!!  Why don’t you take time to find out what some of them are???



2 Peter 1:1-4 (NCV)


1 From Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ.
To you who have received a faith as valuable as ours, because our God and Savior Jesus Christ does what is right.

2 Grace and peace be given to you more and more, because you truly know God and Jesus our Lord.

3 Jesus has the power of God, by which he has given us everything we need to live and to serve God. We have these things because we know him. Jesus called us by his glory and goodness.

4 Through these he gave us the very great and precious promises. With these gifts you can share in God's nature, and the world will not ruin you with its evil desires.


No comments: